Light the hedgehog...a story...chapter 2: the randomness that is Light & friends

Started by Light the Hedgehog, July 07, 2009, 03:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Light the Hedgehog

me:...meh...has anyone seen Mandy the rabbit? and where da h*ll did brian go?!

Mandy: oh, im here! with someone named carimme

Carimme: C'mon madison were gonna be late!

Madison: Right, Bai guys *follows carimme to a big stage*

Elana:..akward

Mandy: you're tellin' me..

Light the Hedgehog

my cell phone: YOU HAVE A CALL FROM THE CYBER DEMENTION FROM: ZERO.

me: what is it now zero?

Zero: LIGHT! we have a problem! Cyber World is Dematerialzing!

me: SAY WHAT?!

Elana:..D: what can we do?

mandy: there probably gonna say something like "GET OVER HERE"

ELana:..i could have been kidding

Light the Hedgehog

Zero: LIGHT! WE NEED YOU! NOW! GAAAH! *gets caught in the de-materialisation beam*

me: ZERO!...MASHIA!

Mashia: i'm ready!

me: CYBER MEREGE! *merges with Mashia, becomes MegaMan and goes into cyber space*....

Elana:..-.- right *follows light* im compleatly useless here but, meh always nice to follow

Light the Hedgehog

MegaMan (me): we have to find out where that beam is coming from...and the beam attacked Cybertropolis first....so lets follow it in its tracks! *chases the beam*

Light the Hedgehog

me: if that beam doesn't stop, Mobius could be next after Cyber World! *transports to the top of the beam*..YOU!

Rogue.EX (Solo): *is the one causing the beam*......the Wily Program has been activated..no where to run now, MegaMan. or should i say..LIGHT THE HEDGEHOG.

Light the Hedgehog

me:.....he's being possesed by someone...but it's not the ifrit.....could it be..Dr. Wily?

Dr Wily: *appears on a screen* Ve interupt this adventure with terrible news, Zero.EXE has been kidnapped by..GUESS WHO?! DOCTOR WILY! THAT'S WHO I"M COMING AFTER YOU TWO, MegaMan and Lyra Note (Lyra Note is what is made when Lyra fuses with someone)!

me: WRONG!

Dr Wily: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE DOOMED! *disappears*

me: thanks wily, it's not like i got sh*t to do. why not waste up my enegy, MEEPIN' WITH YOU?! c'mon Elana, we gotta go and save Zero before he's out like a light. and teach DR WILY the wrong from the right, ALRIGHT?!