DASH FORUM ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!

Started by EchidnaPower, June 22, 2010, 02:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

It's true! On June 26th the Dash Forum will be a whole year old! I would like to invite all of the Dash forum members to come and have some fun with us on June 26th to celebrate Dash's first birthday!

I love Jesus! Do you?

Sonic360

Will do, xD idk how long I was on Dash, but I remember registering last year so meh, well happy anniversary.

Firestar36

*Looks at calender*

Oh,no! EP,I can't come to Dash forums on Saturday!

But I'll mabye be able to visit...

Andrewp

Congrats on the anniversary, just joined yesterday and I should be able to post a bit tomorrow in celebration.  8)
Sonic Scene Forums - http://www.sonicscene.net/forum
Prizes, contests, giveaways coming soon...

EchidnaPower

I find it amazing that we've lasted this long. But I'm glad we have. The forum is rather epic as far as free forums go.

I love Jesus! Do you?

rockout909

I'll go and join today to celebrate the anniversery! -passes out- ( SHIT! )  Um... EP... Forum = not playstation compatible... i wont beable to celebrate later today...

Skyle369

Happy anniversary to your forum ep!

.....and I'm still lazy to update my forum, look it's dead.  :-\

Andrewp

Quote from: Andrewp on June 25, 2010, 06:04:08 AM
Congrats on the anniversary, just joined yesterday and I should be able to post a bit tomorrow in celebration.  8)

The most challenging thing to do when making a website is starting a forum that actually catches on. John did a rather impressive job here, and you guys at Dash have also made a awesome forum.  :D
Sonic Scene Forums - http://www.sonicscene.net/forum
Prizes, contests, giveaways coming soon...

Elija2

A free forum with only 62 members lasted an entire year?
I must say, that's quite the accomplishment.

Riot_Monsterous

Happy anniversary to the dash forum! but hey don't you think more people would show up if you set a certain time for people to show up? and just have a couple separate times for different time zones. cause each time I went there was not really anybody there at least not more then the normal amount..

EchidnaPower

Quote from: rockout909 on June 25, 2010, 08:31:35 PM
I'll go and join today to celebrate the anniversery! -passes out- ( SHIT! )  Um... EP... Forum = not playstation compatible... i wont beable to celebrate later today...

lol, you need a computer dude. xD

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 25, 2010, 09:38:18 PM
Happy anniversary to your forum ep!

.....and I'm still lazy to update my forum, look it's dead.  :-\

Hey, you didn't come and visit. :'(

I love Jesus! Do you?

rockout909

Quote from: EchidnaPower on June 26, 2010, 12:46:49 PM
lol, you need a computer dude. xD

I have one, it sucks ass and freezes all the time xD

Skyle369

jkid101094

Sorry I couldn't be there...I kinda took a 24 hour nap...no joke. >.<

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.