Made this just for Full Sail University to see.

Started by Proto_Blaze, July 14, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proto_Blaze

Most of you have seen my 3d images, they are rather simple... mainly because I've only worked with 3D for 2 months... and because my laptop has a hard time rendering complex stuff... Full Sail saw and told me I am very good for only working for a month... so I made this for them to show them how much I improved in my second month of working in 3D. What do you think?

mrnintendo15

Firestar36

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on July 14, 2010, 06:00:40 PM
Most of you have seen my 3d images, they are rather simple... mainly because I've only worked with 3D for 2 months... and because my laptop has a hard time rendering complex stuff... Full Sail saw and told me I am very good for only working for a month... so I made this for them to show them how much I improved in my second month of working in 3D. What do you think?

That looks real! O_O

But what is it exactly? It looks sorta like a hotel to me.  :-\

jkid101094

That's a really nice model Proto. ^^
Now teach me. 8D *shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Proto_Blaze

keep in mind i have only been working with 3d for a month and a half... almost 2 months. it was easy, just used mirror modifiers on the whole building... i only modeled one section.... and multiplied it 11 times. the lighting is what gave it the realism though... i made the windows as transparent planes... this will be the building for my tails doll horror movie... (which wont be until i get access to a render farm)... it is a hotel, i think lol... thats what i was going for. lol... its a lot more complex than all the other models you saw me make.

Post Merge: July 15, 2010, 11:09:22 AM

oh, if you want to learn this stuff... go here
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Noob_to_Pro

that will teach you the ropes... then blender guru will advance you farther.