cool sonic speed run

Started by shonic15, March 08, 2011, 01:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shonic15

Ioshyriku

since 2008 this game still looks beautiful, i wish someone would actually make a video about exploring the game, it already has to many speed runs
nice speedrun by the way

Fiamonder

Quote from: Ioshyriku on March 09, 2011, 06:57:34 AM
since 2008 this game still looks beautiful, i wish someone would actually make a video about exploring the game, it already has to many speed runs
nice speedrun by the way

Sure looks beautiful. I haven't played Unleashed for a long time already (I should, prolly will do when it's weekend), and the video made me smile. Maybe because of all the returning memories from back in 2008.

An exploring video would actually be funny since Unleashed (360/PS3) has a lot of secrets/easter eggs. Like in Spagonia, you stop at a certain part where you're running, go back to where all the tables are, and there's a man reading a news paper. Now what's on that news paper? Soleanna. :P

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Fiamonder on March 09, 2011, 09:49:40 AM
An exploring video would actually be funny since Unleashed (360/PS3) has a lot of secrets/easter eggs.

I saw an Easter Egg video once for SU 360/PS3, I must find it because it's pretty neat!

akone4ka

Tanassy

You're right, this game is beautiful. There's alot of unfortunate frame drops in HD, but other than that, it has some of the best visuals around. Nice run too, the non-exploit/hack ones really are something.

deathb

with this speed you can fast finish the game:D