withdrawwwalll.. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUcrap...

Started by xaio, September 18, 2010, 02:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

should i buy fossil fighters again?

i'm willing to sell you mines for cheap (serious)
0 (0%)
get the points card
1 (100%)
you'll find it, don't lose hope
0 (0%)
wait 3-5 months, then buy it if you haven't found it.
1 (100%)
i'm not sure, does that game mean that much to you?
0 (0%)
i'm willing to sell you mines for cheap (serious)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

xaio

I LOST MY GAMESSSSSSSS WTF

my fossil fighters was in that case..... SON OF A BITCH!! on thursday i suffered from WITHDRAWAL noticing how much i needed that game.... yes i go prehistoric for DINOSAURS , and i wish i got the shirt.......

here are the places i've marked off for finding my games

car(s): X
         dad's: X
         mom's (got it after i lost the games)X
house: X
         my room: X
         sister's: X
         closet: X
         living/dining room (their together to me...) X
         bathroom (eww... wtf?) X
         mom/dad's room: (dont get the impressin my parents play DS games, that's where we originally had our games at when we first got our game systems so they could charge. my dad didn't trust me... that was 3, and on january 7th or 5th, 4 years ago.) X
basement: 1/2 done (haven't checked not under the futon , or under this big-ass chair)
other houses:
                  auntie (3 letters) : 1/4 done (not saying)
                  auntie (5 letters) : 1/2 done (could be anywhere, and if my cousin sold them, i'm kicking his ass.. and i MEAN IT i swear on my heart that beats once a year.)
                  grandfather's : 3/4ths done ( my older brother is looking for them casually, and i suspect their wedged between the couch, but it cut me... 3 times on my palms, so imma wear LEATHER gloves and my grandfather is casually looking for them too)
                  my cousin's apartment: 0% (if they were there, then i may have no chance, someone broke in while she and our other cousin were at work D: )

etc:
     some faggot stole my stuff!!!
     suspects:the fag who broke in our cousin's house

that's kinda it, it's unexplained cause i was too lazy, and took it striaght from my journal entry on DA. sorry guys,

and another question, should i just buy it again, or not? imma let the polls decide before i leave what i should do :get a wii points card and fuck it: i'll find e'm eventually, or wait .. y'kno what, lemme just start the poll

POLL COMMENCE!!

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!