I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

jkid101094

Quote from: Gleech on October 24, 2010, 03:31:28 AM
Hope the lightning doesn't cancel it. : (

Airsoft still (< Paintball, btw.
Pac-Man eats the bigger value. WakaWaka. :3
And I hope you have fun! o3o

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gilly

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gleech

Well it was fun... but my dad and I still are confused how they use(d?) paintball as training in the Military. Airsoft is a lot better by many ways... You'd have to experience Airsoft (Like the kind I play) to be able to tell what the difference is.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM

xSalashawty

Quote from: Gleech on October 25, 2010, 02:40:48 AM
Well it was fun... but my dad and I still are confused how they use(d?) paintball as training in the Military. Airsoft is a lot better by many ways... You'd have to experience Airsoft (Like the kind I play) to be able to tell what the difference is.
They use paintballs cause the people who are using the guns aren't afraid to use it. The people who ARE afraid to use guns, they're afraid that they're gonna kill the target with a gun, so yeah. :P

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Gleech

Quote from: xSalashawty on October 25, 2010, 04:13:36 PM
They use paintballs cause the people who are using the guns aren't afraid to use it. The people who ARE afraid to use guns, they're afraid that they're gonna kill the target with a gun, so yeah. :P
Lolololololol that makes no sense.

What I was saying, (I know you wont understand, thats why I didnt say it before) is Paintball is more for CQB, the range of the guns is so little compared to Airsoft, unless you beef up the FPS, and if you beef up the FPS on a paintball gun, it'll go literally right through a person. So they were basically stuck with having to be close to each other, in order to be able to shoot, which is not realistic at all.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM