Main Menu

One Chance

Started by jkid101094, December 10, 2010, 01:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/555181

You have one chance to play this game...that's it...one...I'm serious. :P

Basically you're a dip shit named John who accidentally doomed the world and now you need to find a cure. Play and post your stories here, peps. :3

I died...that's all you need to know. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Skyle369

This game is just sad an depressing, everything was amazing how realistic the story could have been.

I just worked to find a cure
My Wife died
I spent the next day bringing my daughter to the park...
Died in the lab...

Sad ending for me, I just lost everything.

jakjak913

Whoa... that's weird. It's cool though.

TheGameNinja

Eh, it was okay. It sucks that it's impossible to save your wife or finish the cure before it's too late to save anyone besides you or your daughter, even if you do everything right. There should have been one possible good ending.

BTW, why don't the spoiler tags work? :P

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 10, 2010, 08:47:07 PM
Eh, it was okay. It sucks that it's impossible to save your wife or finish the cure before it's too late to save anyone besides you or your daughter, even if you do everything right. There should have been one possible good ending.

BTW, why don't the spoiler tags work? :P
The good ending is just you and your daughter at the park. The endings suck hard, but the overall idea is cool. And I don't know. O.o

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Skyle369

I heard from my friend that the perfect ending is just when you only do work every day.

Tanassy

Hakudamashi

No good ending=what a waste =/
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay