Well hey, guess what.

Started by Fiamonder, September 30, 2010, 04:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

should've said this a while ago but had to deal with homework; my laptop = broken. all my files are gone. personal files/memories (videos/pictures etc. of events and such in real life) which were the most important files to me, some other stuff and the SADX stuff I was keeping for if I got interested in it again, which would be in holidays when I have absolutely nothing to do than throwing my life for in the recycle bin (yeah... I have nothing to do in holidays). so I just felt like saying that to you people, I'm currently on a 26 years old computer that I used years long before I got my laptop in the living room, which has XP, and lags like HELL. I'm kind of like "wheee, bye terrible Acer with low storage and ram and lag", but then I'm like "FFFFFFFFFUUUUU ALL MY FILES D=". Oh well, I might be getting that new HP laptop with alot of storage and ram and other shizz since my birthday's coming up...

if anyone asks for what happened with my laptop and wants a screenie, lolk

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Dracoslythe

Awww, sucks when that happens.  I'm sorry about your files, especially the personal ones.  D:
Hopefully you can get that new laptop soon; that would be nice.  :3

P0opster

Quote from: FiamonderCSB on September 30, 2010, 04:51:23 AM
should've said this a while ago but had to deal with homework; my laptop = broken. all my files are gone. personal files/memories (videos/pictures etc. of events and such in real life) which were the most important files to me, some other stuff and the SADX stuff I was keeping for if I got interested in it again, which would be in holidays when I have absolutely nothing to do than throwing my life for in the recycle bin (yeah... I have nothing to do in holidays). so I just felt like saying that to you people, I'm currently on a 26 years old computer that I used years long before I got my laptop in the living room, which has XP, and lags like HELL. I'm kind of like "wheee, bye terrible Acer with low storage and ram and lag", but then I'm like "FFFFFFFFFUUUUU ALL MY FILES D=". Oh well, I might be getting that new HP laptop with alot of storage and ram and other shizz since my birthday's coming up...

if anyone asks for what happened with my laptop and wants a screenie, lolk

Aww,that sucks shit man! I know how you feel as mine also broke DOWN!!!! Lucky,on my birthday, i got a better pc and now which i'm using.

Fiamonder

Quote from: P0opster on October 19, 2010, 10:12:24 PM
Aww,that sucks shit man! I know how you feel as mine also broke DOWN!!!! Lucky,on my birthday, i got a better pc and now which i'm using.

yeah, eh, it's old news now, so I'll just lock this thread.

~LOCKED~

First try at making a sig, It's decent.