the ledgendary starfy last boss is impossible

Started by jman, October 09, 2010, 09:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jman

I was fighting the last boss mashtooth in the ledgendary starfy. There are three diffrent forms. 1st form is easy. The 2nd form starts to get annoying. The 3rd form he forces the moon on you and press y to push it back. So I pushed it back to him and he pushes the fucking moon back to me.I pressed the y button as fast as I could but it wasn't doing anything so I died and I got pissed off. Then I tried again the samething happend. I litarly tried atleast 15-20 times and I still couldn't beat the stupid ass dragon >:(. Don't waste your time fighting him if you have this game because he's impossible to beat. And I'm good at that game to.

Who doesn't love Knuckles
1. He is cool
2. He is strong
3. He is brave

Hakudamashi

You sure your finger is completely off the button before you press it again? Cause if your finger is still on it, and you press it again,it still counts as 1 button press
I learned that the hard way in Sonic Rush when you fight Sonic >.<
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jman

Quote from: windlessusher on October 10, 2010, 03:13:57 PM
You sure your finger is completely off the button before you press it again? Cause if your finger is still on it, and you press it again,it still counts as 1 button press
I learned that the hard way in Sonic Rush when you fight Sonic >.<

Yes I know it was completly off the button because the first time I pushed the moon back to mashtooth by pressing the y button but then the second time is impossible :P

Who doesn't love Knuckles
1. He is cool
2. He is strong
3. He is brave

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jman on October 11, 2010, 10:15:38 AM
Yes I know it was completly off the button because the first time I pushed the moon back to mashtooth by pressing the y button but then the second time is impossible :P
Then do it faster
Or by a robot to do it
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Cole

mabye ya need some more prctice,  after all practice makes perfect!   

P.S.good luck with defeating that dragon