a topic explaing Sonia Strumm and Luna Platz of megaman starforce

Started by darkyellowz, September 24, 2010, 10:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkyellowz

as everyone knows (well the smart ones....) Luna Platz is the prez of Class 5-A and has always bugged geo to come to school. one day Luna finds that Geo is megaman, they then formed a brother-band and Luna (like Sonic) has secreat feelings for Geo but wont show them to him.
Luna Platz:

Sonia Strumm is the 1st person to form a brother-band with Geo. when they meet Sonia is playing a song for her dead mother in the sky. Geo says that her song was great (becase he didnt know what else to say) so she says her mama loved it. the next time they meet is after Geo met her manager once he barged into his house. Sonia tells Geo that he has to hide once he went to vista point his "usual place", once they hide Sonia's manager comes to vista point and looks around for Sonia but fails in the end, Geo tells Sonia he knows a great hideing place so they went to Boreal at the AMAKEN. They soon arive and then Sonia tells Geo to meet her at the roof of the bilding and they have a chat up there, then all then all the sudden Sonia's manager comes and takes Sonia away, soon the game focases on Sonia geting sad and runing off and meeting a FM-ian called "Harp" they then become Harp Note and case chaos. Geo persues Sonia in the Wave world, they battle at one point and Sonia loses, Geo tells Aonia to stop and she does then Harp dicdes to stay and Omega-xis says that he now alergic to women. later on in the game Omega-xis and Geo have a fight and Omega-xis ends up leaveing, Harp note goes to help Omega-xis and bring him back to Geo, she then finds out she is in a fight and she protects Omega-xis and Omega-xis takes most of the hits for Harp note.

Sonia Strumm and Harp:
Harp Note:

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

darkyellowz

Quote from: windlessusher on September 25, 2010, 04:51:54 AM
I see someone is a Starforce fan
well i did finish the game. but this is only for number 1, i still need to play number 2.

Dracoslythe

lol I'm sure that those of us who's played the game knows who Misora/Harp and Shirogane are.
And I'm pretty sure nobody else really cares  o.o

And lol...RnR2...
It was okay.  Just long and boring.  And the Star Carrier system is like "what the fuck.  Where's my Transer?"  lmao
I think Tribe (the anime of 2) was more interesting than the game...

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 26, 2010, 05:16:42 AM
And lol...RnR2...
It was okay.  Just long and boring.  And the Star Carrier system is like "what the fuck.  Where's my Transer?"  lmao
I think Tribe (the anime of 2) was more interesting than the game...
ikr?

Quote from: darkyellowz on September 25, 2010, 08:43:27 PM
well i did finish the game. but this is only for number 1, i still need to play number 2.
theres a third one y'know
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

darkyellowz