Main Menu

should i continue this?

Started by darkyellowz, November 15, 2010, 09:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkyellowz

NiGHTS another story

One countless night, there was a nightmearin roaming the dreamland, he wearied something on his head which resembles that of a hat, a pink vest that had red strips on the opening holding stars on them like a general's hat, long arms with white sleeves and white gloves, long purplish pants with pink shoes and a gold stripe on them, it was non other then the her nightmearin, NiGHTS the dream traveller, this is but another genderless nightmearin, some think it's a girl because of its chest, as it represents the chest of a woman, and because of its high pitched voice, some think of it as a boy and have no reason to, NiGHTS usually travels with a boy and girl, they soon meet eachthior in the dream world in the same dream, but in this dream world the nightmearin has yet to find out that reala is not it's enemy but jackle is, jackle was second hand person, never saw glory, until today, another boy named Ben and another girl named Flan, they where in the prohciey, when they meet they will have the power to defeat jackle by themselves, but they will need to go through the tests of love, courge, honesty and faithfulness, then they will have the power they need to rid the dream land of darkness and bring light and love once more

i was thinking of  continueing this or stop doing it and doing another one.

Afro7hundr

Wait several years, and then try creative writing.

Dropletz

well, in the end, it gonna be up to what you wanna do, right?

...tho, I have a good feeling that you'll pretty much drop it. you never seem stay one one fic!

btw, what in the hell is a nightmearin? is that somthin from night's game? I've never played it before!

jkid101094

Quote from: Solar-Solace on November 15, 2010, 09:21:01 PM
btw, what in the hell is a nightmearin? is that somthin from night's game? I've never played it before!
I think it's just anyone from Nights' world. Never played it either, but I have decent knowledge since at one point I was a Nights fanatic.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

darkyellowz

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 15, 2010, 09:24:28 PM
I think it's just anyone from Nights' world. Never played it either, but I have decent knowledge since at one point I was a Nights fanatic.
Quote from: Solar-Solace on November 15, 2010, 09:21:01 PM
NiGHTS 101.

a Nightmearin is a nightmare creature from the realm of nightmares, unfortunately reala exposed that Nights was one.