Main Menu

Akuma Jochuu

Started by jkid101094, November 01, 2010, 06:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: Before Edit
Quote from: Sleep Deprived jkidOur main protagonist is a 22-year old photographer. He dreams of nothing more than a solitary life in his three room apartment. Whoever, once day as he is doing his usual rounds of snapping pictures, he comes upon a blue hamster, astray in a park picking up sun flower seeds. Amused by it's actions and usual color, he starts snapping pictures of it. On his way home, however, he notices, that that hamster has followed him. Thinking nothing of it, he picks it up and gives it a home in a small cage in his room. All is well for awhile...until it begins talking, that is. From the moment it starts offering him sunflower seeds, one humorous event after another ensues. He kicks it out at first, convinced that he must be hallucinating. But the hamster refuses to leave and he ends up keeping it. The next day in the park, the hamster in his pocket, gets excited when she sees another boy walking with a strange animal of his own. It is revealed that the two are actually shifting, demonic servants, sent be the devil himself to those who have shown him great worship. And that the hamster, later revealed to be an energetic, flirty young demon named Naiomé, is simply delayed gratification for the deeds done by the main heroes great grandparents. On top of that, other demons, claiming to be sent by the devil, want to kill the main hero for apparently "betraying" Lucifer. The two become close friends as they try to figure out the secrets as they try and figure out the history behind the main hero's ancestry and the demons want his life so badly, eventually leading up to one of many endings. All the while mixing in light and dark bits of humor.

Now, usually in school I put a lot of thought into my franchises, develop the story and what not. And I've become pretty fond of this one. The only thing is, this seems really familiar but I can't place my finger on where from...There's more than what you see there planned out...but...as much as I'd love to spoil it, I won't. :P

Quote from: After EditWhen humans die, the common belief, is that their souls ascend to heaven to reunite with god or fall into the fiery pits of hell to forever burn and be tortured by Lucifer. However, in this world, that is not true. For in this world all humans are doomed to an afterlife in hell. They are, however, put to good use. Humans that have descended to the realm of Hades are forced into conception. Children born in hell are known as "demons". Every demon, at birth, is assigned a special task. Whether it be being a succubus, a poltergeist or the most common, a demon servant. Demon servants are sent to earth to aid those who have pledged allegiance to Hades. A 21-year old photographer one day finds a blue rodent while searching through a park to look for good images. Obviously, wild blue hamsters are a very uncommon site, so he spends awhile photographing his finding. When it notices him, it hitches along for a ride back home without him knowing. He finds it in his pocket, devouring the contents of a bag of sun flower seeds and decides to keep it. He stores it in a cage and feeds it. Everything goes great...until it begins to talk. He soon finds out that his grandparents where devil worshipers and that his new shape shifting demon companion is simple "late gratification". She finds and introduces him to other demons and their masters as well. The group of six now sets out to stop other demons who are causing havoc in the city. Eventually it is revealed they are looking for someone who has betrayed Hades. And that someone seems to be our hero. With the help of Naiome (his demon servant) and the others, he sets out to find where his family went wrong. The game is set to have multiple endings and to be an RPG in which the demons fight in place of their masters. The name comes from the Japanese words meaning, "Demon" and "Female Servant" in relation to Naiome.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Skyle369

Great Idea!

Now that you said "Where have I heard of this before", it's kinda like a mix of Battle Spirits, Hamtaro, and Shin Megami Tensei in my view. O_O.

jkid101094

Quote from: Skyle369 on November 01, 2010, 06:18:41 PM
Great Idea!

Now that you said "Where have I heard of this before", it's kinda like a mix of Battle Spirits, Hamtaro, and Shin Megami Tensei in my view. O_O.
Well, thankies. x3

Funny thing is, I've only heard of that last one...and that was from Gleech. xD

But I'm glad you like it. Hope people think the same way when I can finally make it into a game. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

~Bubblicious~

Hamster made me think of Alvin and the Chipmunks.
... good idea for a story though, so carry on :3

Gleech

Quote from: Skyle369 on November 01, 2010, 06:18:41 PM
Great Idea!

Indeed.

It's a good idea, personally. I'd for sure think about buying it.

Kinda reminds me of SMTIII (Nocturne). Demi Fiend gets his powers from Lucifer, but unless you want him to, Demi Fiend wont use his powers for evil.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Quote from: ~Bubblicious~ on November 02, 2010, 04:12:41 AM
Hamster made me think of Alvin and the Chipmunks.
... good idea for a story though, so carry on :3
Quote from: Gleech on November 02, 2010, 04:48:00 AM
Indeed.

It's a good idea, personally. I'd for sure think about buying it.

Kinda reminds me of SMTIII (Nocturne). Demi Fiend gets his powers from Lucifer, but unless you want him to, Demi Fiend wont use his powers for evil.
Thank you, guys. =3
And...what if it was freeware?  ::)
And, I don't know how I missed Hamtaro up there. xD
Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 02, 2010, 09:41:27 AM
I know where you've heard that before...

Ahh...the memories. x3

My horoscope said my thinking would lead to a prosperous idea...yay, Libra. 8D

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

*Bumps and points to the edit*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.