Facebook - When It First Started

Started by Super Sonic Boom, April 18, 2010, 02:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

me300168

Facebook for me is not good. In fact, because I heared what's happening (Sex, Rapes, Insults, and much more stuff). Also, I heared in some news that Once you login and create a Facebook account, you cannot delete it. But some people found a way, and I had a facebook that I wanted to delete permamently. So, the site told me to not enter Facebook.com again or else it will be activated forever. In fact, my opinion for facebook is...
...Forget it, I don't like facebook. *Turns and walks away*

Tanassy

Quote from: ShadowRemake on November 30, 2010, 10:03:09 AM
Facebook for me is not good. In fact, because I heared what's happening (Sex, Rapes, Insults, and much more stuff). Also, I heared in some news that Once you login and create a Facebook account, you cannot delete it. But some people found a way, and I had a facebook that I wanted to delete permamently. So, the site told me to not enter Facebook.com again or else it will be activated forever. In fact, my opinion for facebook is...
...Forget it, I don't like facebook. *Turns and walks away*
You can easily delete a facebook account.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: ShadowRemake on November 30, 2010, 10:03:09 AM
Facebook for me is not good. In fact, because I heared what's happening (Sex, Rapes, Insults, and much more stuff)
Tell me, how often does this occur?
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Tanassy

Jazz Nova

Quote from: BloodFury~ on November 30, 2010, 11:09:07 AM
Pretty much never.
aka, rare instances.

Quote from:  Windlessusher
And all these things

Tanassy

Quote from: Joey Wheeler on November 30, 2010, 11:10:29 AM
aka, rare instances.

Quote from:  Windlessusher
And all these things
Pretty much.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: BloodFury~ on November 30, 2010, 11:46:58 AM
Pretty much.

I don't see why people are worried about selected incidents...
I mean, my mum was worried about me playing certain games as she thought that I would dress up as the charas, go to school and shoot people. Why the f*ck would I do that?
I don't think parents should stop children from doing things b/c of a few incidents.

Super Sonic Boom

Facebook is personally an "Idiot Detector", you'd have to be an idiot to allow someone you know where you are, what you are doing, personal things, or EVEN FRIEND THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

(The rapes, sex, and everything we hear sometimes is caused only by poor judgement.)

Sonic360

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on November 30, 2010, 12:50:57 PM
Facebook is personally an "Idiot Detector", you'd have to be an idiot to allow someone you know where you are, what you are doing, personal things, or EVEN FRIEND THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

(The rapes, sex, and everything we hear sometimes is caused only by poor judgement.)

Facebook is probably the dumbest thing around, but it is the most informative thing to have in case of an emergency. True it may have it's ups and downs...but it's the internet, lots of crap happens that we can either change or not change[/size]