Main Menu

Kingdom hearts

Started by kingdomkid94, December 02, 2010, 07:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingdomkid94

i love kingdom hearts almost as much as i love sonic i was just wondering does anyone else like kingdomhearts =D
Smile jebus loves u =D ^^

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

DARKNESS!! ALL HEARTS RETURN TO DARKNESS!! KINGDOM HEARTS, FILL ME WITH THE POWER OF DARKNESS!!

darkness shadow

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 02, 2010, 11:41:01 AM
DARKNESS!! ALL HEARTS RETURN TO DARKNESS!! KINGDOM HEARTS, FILL ME WITH THE POWER OF DARKNESS!!
if i didn't know any better, heartless Xehanort likes the word darkness
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

jkid101094

"If I had a heart, this is where I'd die of laughter."

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gleech

I'm surprised 360 isn't all over this topic. Does he still come on the forum?

And yes. I enjoy KH a lot. I have KH, KH II, CoM, and Re:CoM. I sadly dont plan on getting Birth By Sleep :(

Also theres a guy that goes Airsofting over here that loves KH games, I was amazed. He's like, 19 or 20 years old, so I was like "YES"

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

kingdomkid94

Wow i didnt think anyone would reply ^_^ and ive got birth by sleepit is amazing =D
Smile jebus loves u =D ^^

Sonic360

Quote from: Gleech on December 03, 2010, 06:12:05 AM
I'm surprised 360 isn't all over this topic. Does he still come on the forum?
360 just so happens to be all over this topic, I just didn't notice it before now, but yes I absolutely love Kingdom Hearts, from the beginning in 02 lol. I currently own Kingdom Hearts (original) Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts RE:COM, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. I am currently on level 100 in KH1 with the Ultima Weapon(Expert Mode of course), as I am on lvl 78 in COM (I don't play that one much since my GBA is well...old) Lvl 97 with all the Organization XII cards found and the Ultima Weapon card found also...although I only have 2 Ultima Cards. in KH RE:COM(Proud Mode), lvl 99 in KH II with the Ultima Weapon(Proud Mode), lvl 80 in KH 358/2 days(Proud Mode) (I really hate those level up panels in that game btw). Lvl 38 with Terra, lvl 34 with Aqua and lvl 56 with Ventus(All on Critical Mode) (I also have Void Gear with Terra and Ventus) (I'm currently trying to beat Mysterious Figure with Ven right now so I can get "No Name" and later get my level up enough in the Mirage arena to get the Ultima Weapon with everyone.) I bought my ps2 as soon as KH1 came out, bought the Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories exclusive GBA SP as soon as Chain of Memories came out, bought the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days DSi also, and I have the Psp exclusive Psp 3000(It's silver/white with the Birth by Sleep emblem stickers still on it, I just updated the firmware to 6.35 btw) I also own all of the Kingdom Hearts 1 manga's and 3 of the KH II manga's and 1 of the Chain of Memories manga's. So as you can see I am quite the Kingdom Hearts fanboy.

Dracoslythe

I used to be obsessed with it.  Now it's just another thing I like.  I still have my KH2, even though I have no PS2.  o.O

I also have BBS, but my boyfriend took it from me as soon as I got it (about a week after it came out, I downloaded it), and I still haven't gotten it back.  He tends to 100 percent things.  So I still haven't played it.  @_@

I also have all the manga up to KH2 vol 1, and I've read vol 2.

TheGameNinja

TokyoPop never released vol. 3... or any of the rest... or the novels... ._.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 06, 2010, 05:39:47 PM
Nope, and that made me sadface.  D:

Sonic360

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 06, 2010, 05:39:47 PM
me saying 3 KH II manga's was a typo, it was 2 that I have.