Our favorite Dreamcast games

Started by Supersonic196, December 25, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

ah, 9/9/99...
i remember it so clearly, waiting outside bestbuy until they opened, it was freezing, but still one of the best memories ever.

shame that its gone nowadays, but i still think that its just as much fun as it ever was, maybe even more so today, with all the shovelware and crap games these days, it's nice to know that almost any game you get on dreamcast is gonna be awesome.

if  you have never owned a dreamcast here's what you do:
Step1: hang your head in shame for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Step2: go get one right now on ebay, for only 15-80 bucks, you wont be dissapointed.
Step3: get some games
Step4: realize how empty your gaming life was without the dreamcast.

so this thread is dedicated to the little gray box that almost could.
Discuss your favorite games from one of the most if not THE most revolutionary console to date.

Ps2 fanboys can gtfo -.-

two of my personal favorites were of course, SA2 and SA1, these revolutionized sonic as we know it, and SA3 may be on the way as we speak, hopefully clearing that very high bar set by these two gems.

throw in some crazy taxi and powerstone, and you've got a winning combination  ;D

Tanassy

Electrix the Fox

i dont have a dreamcast but i want one soooooo badly!!!!but i heard that sonic adv is awesome
(lol i was born 6 days after the release of dreamcast!!!! 15/09/9)

Supersonic196

Quote from: electrix the fox on December 25, 2010, 08:22:25 AM
i dont have a dreamcast but i want one soooooo badly!!!!but i heard that sonic adv is awesome
(lol i was born 6 days after the release of dreamcast!!!! 15/09/9)
yeah, you owe it to urself to play one, i found one on ebay for 15 bucks, thats extremely underpriced!
so, i'd see if i could pick up one of those if i were you.
Quote from: Deathwing~ on December 25, 2010, 04:56:55 AM
Who could ever be a fan of that shitbox..
well it had some great games like burnout and............

uh.... ill get back to you on that...
ya'know, i yhink i'd rather play burnout on xbox anyway....

we shout make a petition for sony to re-release the PS2 as the shitbox180  ;D

jkid101094

Quote from: Deathwing~ on December 25, 2010, 04:56:55 AM
Who could ever be a fan of that shitbox..
Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

the shenmue games they are the best games on the dreamcast, sadly it is discontinued, Yu Suzuki should get the money to continue the series, happily since sonic is getting better, it will have more sales, from those sales they could get more money, and from that the lord of arcades could continue it, and yes I know I went to offtopic, but please if you want to insult the play station,
insult the third one
and I wish to find a dreamcast somewhere, but one that can run burned disks