Sonic Zone Mmorpg

Started by Conker534, January 11, 2010, 03:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conker534

WDF?!?!? A SONIC MMORPG? O:

Yep, this is a sonic mmorpg with TONS of things to do..
What happend is tails, was catured by eggman..   Then sonic and the other freedom fighters ask for your help to save tails!  But your not alone.. fight along side tons of other live players,  chat and make friends with awesome people.. Do side quests or complete the main story..  fight over 13 bosses!   Level up and buy new gear!   There are guilds and pvp.  Every player has said a good thing about soniczone,  There are new features added everyday.. and the max level is currently at 1000!! Join today at http://www.soniczonegame.webs.com

your adventure awaits...

There seem to be new members trying to access the game, which is most likely down for an entire decade. So I'm locking it.

JetTheHawk

Im ganna sign up fer this o3o
NO SIGNATURE

LunarShadow

I think John had the name "Sonic Zone" first if I'm not mistaken.

yoyo

im gonna sign to this game and have some fun!!!!! :D

Conker534

M[T]P

Hey who uses my nickname? My nickname is Boom The Fox at every Sonic Games, but I didn't recall your website.
*Boom's Adventure Log* . Well.... I dunno.. I don't even know the website "YET" until I see this post. So.. no.. it can't probably be me.
Hello. My name's M[T]P (you-know-who). :P
Meh, can't think of anything right now.

Chimmy Chonga

shrinky dinks

Tanassy

shadow_

this site dont work for me is there a new one?

deathb

id like to be something like a free onlline sonic mmorpg game that could be ultra awesome!!! ;D :o 8)//

akone4ka