Main Menu

web comics :3

Started by Riot_Monsterous, August 21, 2010, 06:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riot_Monsterous

Yuss I have been reading we comics alot lately so here is some of the ones I have been reading and liked so far.
two kinds Awesome art and a great story too so far this ones one of my favorites.
bittersweet candy bowl This one is really good too.
houspets yuss it's another comic with furry characters.
starfire agency I realeh liked this one also.
poecatcomix here's the main site of the person who made starfire agency they also made two other series.
sonic the comic A fan made sonic comic series :3
sonic the comic older issues this has some of the first issues to sonic the comic you may have been here before too :3.

Now as a warning almost all of these comic have cussing some have violence and some stuff that may not be good for younger peoples but there is no actual nudity in any of these  lots of furries run around nekid but it doesn't actually show there parts :3 the safest one for younger peoples would be housepets I think and most likely sonic the comic too but I have not read enough of it to know it should be fine though o3o

Riot_Monsterous

Okay I have been reading quite a few more webcomics so heres the other ones I have been reading.
Final fantasy high  final fantasy high is pretty good but I don't think it's updating anymore.
gg-guys  another one that is good but doesn't update anymore but this one is really funny.
vgcats  I'm not sure if this one still updates or not but it's pretty good too the art style gets much better further in the comic btw.
furthia high  Another one that gets better further in the comic and this one still updates also the creator of this one has another comic.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: valia_wolfie on September 26, 2010, 03:24:03 PM
vgcats  I'm not sure if this one still updates or not but it's pretty good too the art style gets much better further in the comic btw.
VG Cats does still update. It's just that the guy updates it whenever he feels like it.

Anyway, I read MegaTokyo. I have the books of vol. 1 - 5 and I'll buy 6 as soon as I find it (just came out). http://megatokyo.com/

I also read VG Cats, Super Effective (a Pokemon comic on VG Cats), and some of the strips on Snafu Comics, mainly Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi.

http://www.vgcats.com/
http://snafu-comics.com/

Riot_Monsterous

Ohh so the updates aren't scheduled on vg cats o3o well it's good to hear they still update and I will definitely check out megatokyo and snafu. :3 oh and I have also read some of nintendo acres
it's pretty funny for a while but I got bored of it after a bit over 100 pages idk may start reading it again sometime.
Final fantasy 6 comic I actually haven't read this one yet since I haven't played the game and didn't wanna ruin it for if I did but anyone who has might be interested in it.

M[T]P

wow they're all epic.
How about Insonicnia?
I think they have epic comics as well. ;)
Hello. My name's M[T]P (you-know-who). :P
Meh, can't think of anything right now.

supersonic200

Quote from: M[T]P on October 26, 2010, 01:06:09 AM
wow they're all epic.
How about Insonicnia?
I think they have epic comics as well. ;)
if you like insonicnia then you may like this too.
insonicnia advance

Colin969

I used to read the online ones, it was nice too till i finished them i couldn't be arsed waiting...luls

jules96doyle

I have just finished "Brainless Tales" which is really an interesting webcomic I ever read, and now currently reading a "28 pancakes later..."

akone4ka

love the story and drawing on 'two kinds'