Main Menu

Sonic Zone Radio

Started by gamerdude260, August 12, 2011, 03:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

Has access to the Stream...

As long as it would be mainly Sonic I could do it on SZL but chances are getting minimum since school is starting and I am in senior year. Advice if you are wondering what John and I use: ManyCam (free program for DL), set this as your video output and you can switch between webcams or capture cards or even your desktop. Don't forget to plug in webcams before you turn the program on if you use it.

Tanassy

Quote from: Chris Silvano on August 16, 2011, 11:23:42 AM
Has access to the Stream...

As long as it would be mainly Sonic I could do it on SZL but chances are getting minimum since school is starting and I am in senior year. Advice if you are wondering what John and I use: ManyCam (free program for DL), set this as your video output and you can switch between webcams or capture cards or even your desktop. Don't forget to plug in webcams before you turn the program on if you use it.
A good portion could be about Sonic. But we also need stuff to talk about and there's not much floating around.

Super Sonic Boom

lol
That usually happens to me too.

Tanassy

Super Sonic Boom

Sure, but remember, it's up to you guys where you people wanna do it and when. I was just stating what happenes in a case like when I go on SZL. Even though I know SZL has Cosby and such on that is not Sonic related (although I understand TF2 is something not everyone likes; when I broadcasted it on air).

Tanassy

If you could help us get more viewers it might help, most of it will be planned (Not scripted, but planned), though Questions/ideas from our live audience would be fantastic! I'm sure we can also play music during the podcast to pass some time.

Super Sonic Boom

The only thing I wish I could do is have like a -non-obligation- way to allow viewers to come on air and speak like John and Sean do when I call them on Skype. I don't like having to add strangers I do not know and then not knowing to either keep them in my contact list or remove them.

I'd wish I could do like a phone call method radio shows do, one person calls, disscussion, call ends and then I don't have to worry about that person hanging around OR I could keep them in the call while another random person is added.

BOTTOM LINE: Although I like adding some of you people on Skype, it sorta is a little bit of my personal life that I don't want complete strangers having access to 24/7 (not you people) but people who never seen the show on my Skype list just because they wanted to be into a call on air.

Tanassy

I think, personally, having them on the chat is sufficient.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Tana~ on August 16, 2011, 12:16:57 PM
I think, personally, having them on the chat is sufficient.
but not everyone likes chatango if that was what u meant

Tanassy

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 16, 2011, 12:19:24 PM
but not everyone likes chatango if that was what u meant
I know, but we aren't exactly going to have anons on the stream that didn't see the chat, just sayin. He doesn't want randoms added, that's all.

Tanassy

I think we should circulate some ideas between the team regularly. Just what Chris, Nazo and I did where we "sprang ideas off one another"

PurpleOrangePoo

Shadow26

...*puts hand up*

I am highly interested in this,because i wanted to start a Radio myself,but couldn't find the software or how to do it. D:

Tanassy

Awesome! We've got waaaaay too many as it is, but we could use some guests every now and then ^^

nazo unleashed

Quote from: Tana Riko~ on August 18, 2011, 11:52:07 PM
Awesome! We've got waaaaay too many as it is, but we could use some guests every now and then ^^

Exactly.