...This is a college level class?

Started by Dracoslythe, August 16, 2011, 03:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 17, 2011, 05:04:12 PM
For all college kids.
To get a degree.

lol
That's like what they say down here, colleges strongly want 2 years of Spanish (consecutively) and a semester of economics - although you can get around the economics if you have your electives fulfilling academies we have in the school (computer or finance). I got out of economics with Computer Programming 1 and Game Design 2. lmao

jkid101094

Quote from: Chris Silvano on August 17, 2011, 05:34:04 PM
colleges strongly want 2 years of Spanish (consecutively) and a semester of economics
Well I'm fucked. I dropped out my first year. ._.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 17, 2011, 05:37:58 PM
Well I'm fucked. I dropped out my first year. ._.

The ones in Florida at least.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Chris Silvano on August 17, 2011, 05:34:04 PM
lol
That's like what they say down here, colleges strongly want 2 years of Spanish (consecutively) and a semester of economics - although you can get around the economics if you have your electives fulfilling academies we have in the school (computer or finance). I got out of economics with Computer Programming 1 and Game Design 2. lmao
lol same here.
4 Englishes
3 maths
3 sciences
3 social studies (world history, civics and economics and us history)
2 spanishes

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 17, 2011, 06:06:26 PM
lol same here.
4 Englishes
3 maths
3 sciences
3 social studies (world history, civics and economics and us history)
2 spanishes

Yep, basically like that. Plus...if you took say Algebra 1 or Spanish 1 in 8th grade, that means you don't have to bog down your high school classes taken all of the years. That alone is why I was able to not take Chemistry/Another Science and Spanish 5 because I had passing "test out grades" which means that's 2 less classes I have to worry about in senior year in place of Web Design 2 and Office Aid. =D

shadowDOESrock

...its quite sad when you're gonna notice that alot of people have problems with these 'easy subjects'

Hakudamashi

Quote from: The Lovely Kyo~ on August 18, 2011, 05:18:22 AM
...its quite sad when you're gonna notice that alot of people have problems with these 'easy subjects'
These aren't subjects, these are tutorials
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: The Lovely Kyo~ on August 18, 2011, 05:18:22 AM
HOW TO SURF INTERNETS?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

i dont think its a college level class. its more of an requirement to go to four year colleges

xSalashawty

My school didn't bother to teach us how to use the Internet. All they said was 'turn on the computer and go to {site}'
or 'turn on your computer and go to Microsoft word to type out the ___ report.'
Fuck, they didn't teach us how to type.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively