So, I Came Up With A New Game Idea...Now I Have A Question For You...

Started by jkid101094, December 31, 2011, 06:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 31, 2011, 03:16:21 PM
When Tana for told me me about Infamous it sounded amazing. A game where you would be forced to make quick, game changing decisions and have the entire game alter based on them...then I found out every choice was labeled either good or evil and it shot the thing to hell. I was expecting deep gameplay, not, "this choice is bad and this one is good. Are you a hero or a villain?" I'm not four. What's good and evil should be for me to decide, not the game. If I were to make a game like this I'd want the choices to be deeper to the point that actually provoked some thought from the player. Not be told by the game what the consequences are to obvious choices.

I know what you mean, I didn't mean obvious tiers, just different choices that would affect the plotline.

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on December 31, 2011, 03:40:30 PM
I know what you mean, I didn't mean obvious tiers, just different choices that would affect the plotline.
Yes, the less obvious the better, in my opinion. I like games that really get me thinking.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

The Forgotten Alex

'Tis sounds like a good idea...
Can we make people sex slaves *bricked*
People asked.

sonicknuckles01

Well,I'll probably wish that my crush could love as much as I love him.

eastport

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

DarkOverlordSJ

"People carry delusions of having power, but it's a lie. They are but sheep pretending to be wolves. Though I admit, I can understand why." — Young Xehanort

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.