The debate on whether shuffling is ruined or not.

Started by Proto_Blaze, September 18, 2011, 08:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

Proto_Blaze

Princessofthechaosemerald

Party Rock Anthem is actually kinda catchy... o-o Not that it's the point here...

The old style shuffle is by far WAY better...it looks fun xD I need to learn how to do it. The only thing I can actually do that 'could' be considered shuffling is the running man, that's a dance move all on it's own though isn't it?

I think it's ruined, but when newer generations get their hands on things, they'll create their own off of it, or re-create it. There's nothing anyone can really do about it. It's society for ya, I guess.

Tanassy

You can't really say something is ruined if it's more popular than it was.

/doesn'tcareanyway

Skyle369

What Party Rock brought us...

Good : It made rocking popular!
Bad : It ruined the world of rocking forevah with those lame ass moves...

I'm seeing kids everywhere on our school attempting to shuffler and as a rocker myself, I'm disgusted with what I'm seeing. Almost everyone shuffles to Party Rock besides other tunes out there since it's already installed in their minds that you can only shuffle to Party Rock like how the Dougie should only be done in Teach me how to Dougie song. They have no idea what the world of hardstyle is and that is just sad. The people who just discovered shuffling just do it to impress and not to express these days and it ticks me off and be like "I can do this!" but it's just a simple running man. Try to do some spins, I'll be impress by then. -_-

Don't go "Shuffling is freedom" on me, because of that it's ruined.

Mikey

Fuck this gay earth. I want to shoot myself in the throat.

Proto_Blaze

sigh i am scared to visit my old high school to see people shuffling to party rock -.-

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: devapissope on September 28, 2011, 01:12:22 AM
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!
fotograf-warszawa

... not sure if you are a bot >_>

Tanassy

Proto_Blaze