Hey, TGN or Other Anime "Know it Alls".

Started by jkid101094, October 11, 2011, 08:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I remember this song from my child hood, but the thing is I don't remember watching Dragon Ball. Only Dragon Ball Z. Was this used in any other anime? I was thinking Toonami might have stuck it on Yu Yu Hakusho somewhere or something.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Pretty sure that's the only time I'll Give You Romance was ever on TV in America. If Toonami DID use the song for anything, and I don't think they did, I haven't seen it... or don't remember it.

Yu Yu Hakusho... maybe you're thinking of Sayonara Bye Bye?

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 11, 2011, 08:49:54 PM
Pretty sure that's the only time I'll Give You Romance was ever on TV in America. If Toonami DID use the song for anything, and I don't think they did, I haven't seen it... or don't remember it.

Yu Yu Hakusho... maybe you're thinking of Sayonara Bye Bye?

Nope. I recognized the lyrics from, "I'll give you romance." Was the original Dragon Ball ever on Cartoon Network?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Yes, Toonami aired Dragon Ball.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 11, 2011, 08:57:21 PM
Yes, Toonami aired Dragon Ball.

I don't remember watching the original show on Toonami but if that's the only place I could have heard it then I must have. Karma for you, kind sir.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

It wasn't on for long, compared to DBZ anyway. It started well after DBZ did and I'm pretty sure it was over before GT started.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 11, 2011, 09:05:29 PM
It wasn't on for long, compared to DBZ anyway. It started well after DBZ did and I'm pretty sure it was over before GT started.
All I know is that I know that song. xD
So, thanks. x3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja