AfterMath of Gaming for two days straight.

Started by SmashFinale, December 29, 2011, 09:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 04, 2012, 12:04:17 PM
I have almost no defense. 2 or 3 attacks from almost anything could kill me. Several enemies can kill me in one shot. If they see me, that is. One-shot backstabbing bosses is fun.
Sadly I don't have the luxury of being able to back stab during a fight (fucking Lydia) but I do have the option of making enemies cower in fear as I bash them over the head with my hammer for 30 seconds.

Also, my armor sucks. I don't think I have anything past the dwarven armor some dude sells in Whiterun.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I never once bought armor. Just used what I found/people gave me. The ancient shrouded stuff from the end of the Dark Brotherhood is awesome.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 04, 2012, 12:08:17 PM
Also, my armor sucks. I don't think I have anything past the dwarven armor some dude sells in Whiterun.
Smithing.
Also, my enchating skill rises pretty fast.
I most recently beat a boss that could one-shot me by running around and summoning flame atronachs.
Like a boss.
And my only shout is Fus.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

SmashFinale

How did you guys manage to turn this into a Skyrim chat?

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Oh, of course.
Well continue what you guys were talking about.