The Unofficial Date-Sim Topic

Started by jkid101094, January 26, 2012, 05:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Because I love a good Date Sim every now and then. I'm hoping a few other people share my interest. I'm not talking about those Newgrounds meet n' fucks either. I'm talking about a legit date sim that has you focusing on building a relationship with other characters. Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Sakura Wars (from what I've heard of it, at least) and that game everyone's been passing around lately, Katawa Shoujo, are a few examples of what I mean. Sadly, as much as I love the genre America doesn't see too many so I generally have to rely on fan games and flash hentai games to play a decent date-sim. As such, this topic will focus on introducing lovers of the genres to new games that would otherwise be difficult to find alone. I know there was one for N64 but it (sadly) hasn't been translated yet.

I ask that people who use this list support the games they play. Since not that many date sims get released here it would be horrible to see them vanish completely. Please, show Japan we want more~

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

I haven't honestly played many, but I do enjoy a good Date-sim.
Quote from: jkid101094 on January 26, 2012, 05:40:26 PM
I'm not talking about those Newgrounds meet n' fucks either.

TheGameNinja

I'm loving Katawa Shoujo. I think its going to get me hooked on these games. I won two, Tea Society of a Witch and Hourglass of Summer, in an AMV contest a couple years back and have never played them. I think I'll give them a shot now.

Elija2

There's like a million dating sims on Newgrounds.

Have fun.

shadowDOESrock

what with the Unofficial Topic thing?

jkid101094

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on January 27, 2012, 07:01:39 AM
what with the Unofficial Topic thing?
John says nothing unapproved by him can be official and putting that there kinda gives someone more incentive to bump this topic instead of posting a new one.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.