Hey Club Nintendoers

Started by Hakudamashi, November 14, 2013, 10:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

A Link to the Past  and Dillion's Rolling Western are now both obtainable for free if you have the points.
Offer is only for this month, so get on that.                                                             
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I got Dillon's Rolling Western. It's okay. Kinda repetitive. Uses the stylus a lot.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Yeah, and I don't think the sequel is that much better. This is the first 3DSWare game to be given away on Club Nintendo so I'm assuming they expect people to get the first one for free and like it so much that they want to buy the sequel. Too bad they're both mediocre!

Hakudamashi

Now when you say mediocre, do mean like "It's fun, but I wouldn't pay full price for it", or are we talking shovelware levels of mediocre?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I wouldn't call it shovelware. It's an alright game, it just gets boring after a while. I still haven't beat it and I don't know if I ever will. That said, I don't regret getting it. If you have a bunch of coins I say go for it. I've wasted my coins on worse.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on November 14, 2013, 10:29:43 AM
I wouldn't call it shovelware. It's an alright game, it just gets boring after a while. I still haven't beat it and I don't know if I ever will. That said, I don't regret getting it. If you have a bunch of coins I say go for it. I've wasted my coins on worse.
That pretty much sums up my experience with most indie games I play.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay