SEGA + Multiplayer = Major Fail

Started by shadowDOESrock, April 29, 2012, 02:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Yeah, the 'Start Match' option shouldnt be hidden. No host fucking knows about it.

Supersonic196

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 29, 2012, 06:21:03 AM
Still a better game than CoD

The Single-Player Campaign of this game is outstanding.
Its the most exciting and thrilling campaign i have played since Enslaved from 2010
and the only campaign that might make even more excited is SEGA's Aliens: Colonial Marines.

SmashFinale

Kyo there is no point in trying to tell him how CoD is. Really no point in telling anyone on this site about CoD. People here won't get over it until it has stopped being so popular once Activision has thoroughly whored out the series.

Wait... i dont understand what the video was trying to inform me.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 29, 2012, 08:48:14 AM
Kyo there is no point in trying to tell him how CoD is. Really no point in telling anyone on this site about CoD. People here won't get over it until it has stopped being so popular once Activision has thoroughly whored out the series.

I was talking about Binary Domain, not CoD actually.

Tanassy

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 29, 2012, 08:48:14 AM

Shut.

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 29, 2012, 09:08:09 AM
well what was the video trying to tell me?
/Title

Supersonic196

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 29, 2012, 06:50:41 AM
The Single-Player Campaign of this game is outstanding.
Its the most exciting and thrilling campaign i have played since Enslaved from 2010
and the only campaign that might make even more excited is SEGA's Aliens: Colonial Marines.
I figured it would be, the trailers made it out to be very theatrical, and it reminded me of the Matrix anime to some degree.

I'll have to pick it up some time. How does that whole "voice control" thing work?
Supposedly you can speak to your AI teammates.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

supersonicfun123