The Next Gen of Consoles

Started by Hakudamashi, February 18, 2013, 11:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Why d people think the next console generation starts with the PS4 not the Wii-U?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

The 8th generation of consoles started with the 3DS.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 18, 2013, 12:26:59 PM
The 8th generation of consoles started with the 3DS.
Home consoles, since you're gonna be an ass about it...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Because the Wii U doesnt look and feel next-gen, despite a tablet controller.
The Wii felt more next-gen when it came out than the Wii U.

We've had this discussion like twenty times already on this site; People dont give two craps about the Wii U nor do Casuals.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on February 18, 2013, 07:50:02 PM

We've had this discussion like twenty times already on this site; People dont give two craps about the Wii U nor do Casuals.

Casuals don't know what it is. Nintendo's commercials only started barely 2 or so weeks before the console came out and there are none now. And that commercial showed Wii remotes more than the tablet.

The reason there's no games for it yet is that its going to (hopefully) get next-gen games once the other next-gen consoles are on the market. Watch_Dogs is supposed to be on "all home consoles" so that would imply a Wii U release.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on February 18, 2013, 07:50:02 PM

i agree with u kyo i liked the wii a little better than the wii u system i tried the demos at gamestop i didn't really like the system

SmashFinale

It's Nintendo's fault. They have the resources necessary to make informative commercials. I mean, just look at the Fire Emblem: Awakening commercials. If they can make those, then they can make marketing for their other products just as great.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on February 19, 2013, 01:11:50 AM
It's Nintendo's fault. They have the resources necessary to make informative commercials. I mean, just look at the Fire Emblem: Awakening commercials. If they can make those, then they can make marketing for their other products just as great.
i.e.,m their priorities are f*cked up like Sony's?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

Quote from: SmashFinale on February 19, 2013, 01:11:50 AM

i think nintendo made a good mario kart ds commercial

Quote from: windlessusher on February 19, 2013, 07:53:38 AM
i.e.,m their priorities are f*cked up like Sony's?

sony needs to do more commercials