So, there finally is a game i could get a Vita for... and its a PSP Game.

Started by shadowDOESrock, April 05, 2013, 12:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

NIS America Announces Black Rock Shooter: The Game Coming to PSP Via PSN on April 23

NIS America is excited to announce that the highly anticipated Japanese RPG title for PlayStation Portable, Black Rock Shooter: The Game, will be hitting PlayStation Network later this month. The US version will be available on April 23, with the EU version following the next day, April 24. Black Rock Shooter The Game is widely recognized for its appealing character designs from renowned artist Huke, and later on given voice by the ever popular Miku Hatsune. What began as a single character design has now evolved into an explosive PlayStation Portable title!

Chances are, it'll be in the PSP-Section in the PSN-Store for the Vita.

And NIS America, just like for Bleach for PS3, removed the main theme and replaced it with a really generic track.

From this;
to this;

billyhatcher312

ive heard about the game series but never got to play it i assume its a good series

jkid101094

It's getting localized? Yay~

It still has a mediocre soundtrack, though.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTS

Does look like a pretty interesting game, definitely something I would pick up if I ever get a vita.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312