Maybe You Guys Know Me Better Than I Know Myself...

Started by Hakudamashi, June 19, 2013, 07:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

So I think I've made it pretty clear the type of female characters I do not like in anything right? Y'know, the loud, bratty, selfish whatevers?

So then why do I like Lili from Tekken soo much? D:

I mean, her character is more or less everything I do not want in a female character, but I love her anyway...andoneofmyfavfightinggamecharactersingeneral

I don't know why and it's tearing me apart D:
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Because Lilli is superfuckingsexyspecialawesome.

Also maybe you just like her playstyle? *shrug*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 19, 2013, 07:40:02 AM
Also maybe you just like her playstyle? *shrug*
I was thinking along those lines, but I don't think that's completely it...

Like, ever since SFxT, when I was choosing my second character(Ken being my main man of course) my eyes just...gravitated towards her. I was uncomfortable using her at first and switched to Cammy, but went back to Lili and pretty much trained myself to be good with her... for some reason...

Then, when I got Tekken 6 free from PS+, I just went to go play with Lili, eve, though I f*cking promised myself that if I ever do try to play Tekken, I'll main either Jin or Xiayou, but then I was like F*ck That and stuck with Lili...

I f*cking hated Tekken, and was one of those people who're like "Screw Tekken, DoA is better cause...", but lately I've been pro-Tekken... Never in my entire life have I become a fan of an entire franchise just cause of one character, Scorpion didn't do it for the Mortal Kombats before the reboot, Ken didn't do it for SF1, 2 or 3, Athena didn't do it for any King of Fighters game...

No, it's something about Lili I'm just drawn to... like a cat to cat nip, and I have no idea what it is...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

That's how I feel about all my crushes too. Maybe you're just a gameophile. *shrug*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

But of all the characters to have a gameophile nerd crush on, why Lili?
I'd think I'd have a nerd crush on Tifa(FFVII) or Chun-Li before Lili if I had one at all...

I dun get it...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on June 19, 2013, 08:26:51 AM
But of all the characters to have a gameophile nerd crush on, why Lili?
I'd think I'd have a nerd crush on Tifa(FFVII) or Chun-Li before Lili if I had one at all...

I dun get it...
Neither Tifa or Chun-Li are all that great anyway.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on June 19, 2013, 08:34:20 AM
You think she's cute, that's why.
Well it helps alot that I think she's cute, and I find her voice easy to fap to.

But I have seen other characters of similar character backgrounds that I found to be cute, but I hated them all the same, I can't put my finger on what makes Lili soo special...

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 19, 2013, 08:36:20 AM
Neither Tifa or Chun-Li are all that great anyway.
D:

But I can't argue against this cause I have a bigger crush on Lili than those 2... fuck my life.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Hakudamashi

Today I found out I actually have a fetish for fingerless gloves and long dresses/skirts.

Not sure if this is related.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay