if u like downloading games here are the sites.

Started by solid kobra, February 26, 2009, 06:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solid kobra

Shadow84786

The rom site are great but rombomb is still a great rom site even though it gives you annoying pop ups >.>

solid kobra

the worst thing about cool roms is its pop ups is, well u guessed it naked women.

friesnchip

Thanks, but I've noticed that they all have like the same files for there downloads, are they getting them from each other or something.

Eh, wahtever thanks for the links.

solid kobra

no, there not but ive noticed they do download the same. just ask me and ill give u more sites.

Shadow84786

Quote from: cats on March 05, 2009, 05:03:45 AM
romgods.com Spyware Effects/Privacy Concerns.

Post Merge: March 05, 2009, 10:08:46 AM

All the same sites just logos are diffrent  :-[ :(
Are you sure that website is infected, my AVG search shield said it was safe.

solid kobra

Quote from: Shadow84786 on March 06, 2009, 01:59:54 AM
Are you sure that website is infected, my AVG search shield said it was safe.
well... i have spybot so if it were to be infected it would of detected the viris and would of told me or informed me. which site are u unsure of because if that one doesnt work than i can give u guys more if u like.

Post Merge: March 06, 2009, 07:15:39 AM

btw, if u guys are using romdownloads, it leads straight to pristavka when u click on a game.

Shadow84786

Quote from: solid kobra on March 06, 2009, 02:13:27 AM
well... i have spybot so if it were to be infected it would of detected the viris and would of told me or informed me. which site are u unsure of because if that one doesnt work than i can give u guys more if u like.

Post Merge: March 06, 2009, 07:15:39 AM

btw, if u guys are using romdownloads, it leads straight to pristavka when u click on a game.
Thanks for warning us about that +1