Why is the Tyrouge Family Male-Only?

Started by jkid101094, February 15, 2014, 04:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I just...I don't quite understand it. Why is this family male only? Hitmonchan in particular looks like it could be female so it just baffles my mind. Yeah you could say, "Well jkid they're fighters" but that is dumb because we have all women sports and WWE divas. And then you realize that for some reason Hawlucha and Machamp can be female.

The fucking luchador eagle and the four armed hulk can have female bits but the boxer with tits and a skirt can't? I'm calling bullshit on that one, Gamefreak.

Oh well. My Nee-Chan is a woman on the inside. </3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

It's gets even stranger when you realise Mr. Mime can be female...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on February 15, 2014, 04:26:02 PM
It's gets even stranger when you realise Mr. Mime can be female...
In Japan Mr. Mime's name is Barrierd. Even in regions where it's name is Mr. Mime you can nickname it Mrs. Mime if you want to and there isn't anything in it's design keeping it from making a believable female.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee are both named after and inspired by real world people, all male, for both their Japanese and English names. So maybe that's why.

Hakudamashi

Just like how Tauros is inspired by bulls which are always male, and Miltank is inspired by cows which are awlways female.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 15, 2014, 09:28:46 PM
Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee are both named after and inspired by real world people, all male, for both their Japanese and English names. So maybe that's why.
I thought of that, but Tyrogue and Hitmontop are still left unexplained. One in every 3 Female Azuril evolve into a male Marill so there isn't any valid excuse I can think of.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.