Got some old event Pokemon if you guys want them

Started by TheGameNinja, March 02, 2014, 11:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

All of these are legit. All obtained (originally) through real events. I've been using the old Emerald cloning glitch and figured I'd open these up to any of you that might be interested. Here's what I have:

• WISHMKR Jirachi: untrained, from the Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc
  • MATTLE Ho-Oh: trained up from Lv. 70 to 72, from beating Mt. Battle in Pokemon Collosseum after purifying all the Pokemon (not really an event but whatever)
  • Birth Island Deoxys: trained up from Lv. 30 to 42, obtained with an AuroraTicket from Pokemon Rocks America 2004
  • MYSTRY Mew: trained up from Lv. 10 to 42, from Toys'R'Us when the Lucario movie came out
  • XD Lugia: trained up from Lv. 50 to 80, from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness (again, not really an event)
  • 10ANIV Dragonite: untrained, from the Journey Across America in 2006
  • 10ANIV Absol: untrained, from the Journey Across America in 2006
  • 10ANIV Celebi: untrained, from the Journey Across America in 2006
  • 10ANIV Pikachu: untrained, from the Journey Across America in 2006 (unfortunately not the Surf one)
  • 10ANIV Typhlosion: untrained, from the Journey Across America in 2006
  • 10ANIV Blaziken: untrained, from the Journey Across America in 2006
  • 10ANIV Bulbasaur: untrained, from the Journey Across America in 2006
  • 10ANIV Charizard: trained from Lv. 70 to 80, from the Journey Across America in 2006
  • 10ANIV Blastoise: trained up from Lv. 70 to 77, from the Journey Across America in 2006
  • 10ANIV Entei: trained up from Lv. 70 to 80, from the Journey Across America in 2006
  • 10ANIV Suicune: trained up from Lv. 70 to 80, from the Journey Across America in 2006
  • 10ANIV Raikou: trained up from Lv. 70 to 80, from the Journey Across America in 2006

If interested, let me know here. I don't care what you give me in return (foreign things are nice though, always looking for Vivillon) as long as it is also legit.  No cheating used in any way. All I did with these was clone them. I'll answer any questions you might have about them. Of course, I'll need your 3DS Friend Code. If you want them on Gen. IV or V you'll have to say so, otherwise I'll assume VI.

My 3DS Friend Code is 1607-3219-5344.

I can add Gen. IV and V events if anyone's interested.

jkid101094

I should give you a Kangaskahn with Water Gun.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

FlashTheHedgehog123

I want the Typhlosion kthnx. I think you already have my 3DS code.
Hello!