Main Menu

Gender Debate: Zonda

Started by jkid101094, September 02, 2014, 07:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/29/1405692316-1.jpg

Wind and I were just talking about this character. Apparently it's transgender with one form being more feminine and another being more masculine. However, it can only have one set of genitals and that's where our debate stems from.

Now as someone who knows his shit about the differences between a man and a woman my argument draws from the size of the characters hips. Those are obviously natural female hips given their size. The only known method of enlarging the hip section is by transferring fat from other parts of the body. While possible it is unlikely that the character underwent such surgery as it's hand is rested perfectly on it's hips. If there was more fat than bone there there would likely be a little deformation when it applies pressure like that. From this logic I feel it's safe to assume it's hand is resting on bone, not fat.

I really hope you understand my explanation because if not you won't understand my verdict. Given that these are naturally feminine hips it is more than likely that the character in question was indeed born a woman; however, as the character is apparently stated to be transgender this leads me to the conclusion that the character is, indeed 100%, a post-op transsexual man.

Anyway that's my opinion. What's yours?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

There are many male humans that have natural female looking bodies.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.