Mario Golf World Tour

Started by jkid101094, May 09, 2014, 04:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Anyone else have this game? I need someone else to play with.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Sorry.

I've been playing the GBC Mario Golf game which is just as good if you don't count the lack of multiplayer.

jkid101094

Someone hasn't touched this yet.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I touched the demo and I thought it was good, but I'd rather not spend $30 on this game when I still haven't finished the GBC one.

jkid101094

I'd say it's worse than the N64 one, but not by much. Certainly better than what I've played of the portable games despite the watered down 'RPG' mode.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

The online in the game seems really good, I'll give it that. But I'm not even very good at Mario Golf games so I wouldn't want to embarrass myself in front of my 3DS friends.

jkid101094

All you gotta do is learn to play. This game makes it easier than ever to gauge your shots, even going so far as to tell you which way the hill is sloping.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Well the GBC game does that too. I blame my character having shitty stats.

Hakudamashi

Well due to my extreme loathe to the sport, I will go nowhere near this game and instead continue to lament on the lackluster Mario Tennis 3DS game....
*sob*
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Fuck tennis and golf. I want a new Super Mario Strikers.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay