Elemental skills

Started by Jordan teh Echidna, June 05, 2009, 11:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

jeexx:*sleeping at hes house*

OOC:i got mod reqs  ;)

Jordan teh Echidna

(OOC: grats, a mod now)

Mikey: Yeh, it IS moving! what IS IT anyway? Maybe a...oh crap...i didn't read the last bit of the tour guide (WARNING: may contain Giant flame serpents) HOLY STACHENSCARFEN!!! GET OUTTA THERE!!!
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Jordan teh Echidna

(whispers) powers of the exticanos... *Jumps in after Ben and flames burst around him* LOOK OUT BEN!!! *falls in through...and core turns red*
Pesterchum = sirJayden

HereAndThere

jeexx:*wakes up* WHOS MAKEING ALL THAT SOUND!!!!!!

HereAndThere

JEEXX:*YELLS LIKE CRAZY* WHO DID THAT!?

Jordan teh Echidna

*Loudgurgling sound* Mikey: WTFU--BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMBBBBB BWHA HA HA H  HAHAHAHAHA HA * giant serpent blows up,  and Mikey emerges with flames around him but falls on the floor* Owwowowowo!hot hot hot!! *blows flames but won't go out*
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Jordan teh Echidna

(OOC lol just like was i was hoping for =D)

"heh heh, thanks again Ben, better look out for those babies...*sighs deeply*...well, i better get going off to the Watloceans, see ya later. *necklace with super powers drops onto the floor in front of Jeexx when he comes out to see what happened* Oh, and bye to you too! *leaves*

(OOC i'm still in teh rp, just out of this bit, there's a hint hint in there)
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Jordan teh Echidna

Watloceans
Mike: Wait a minute, WHERE'S MY FIRE EMERALD??!?
Pesterchum = sirJayden

HereAndThere

jeexx:*wakes up* *strecthes* i wonder what day is it *goes outside* O_o''' THOSE TWO!!!!!!! *sees a weird statue*....

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey: awww man i must've left it at the excticanos...if i lose that then the family tradition is CRUSHED *turns back* wait for me, honey! *runs back to excticanos*
Pesterchum = sirJayden

HereAndThere

OOC:can i enter my other FC too?

oblivion the hedgehog
personality:evil badass and blood thirsty
elemnt:pure darkness

Jordan teh Echidna

(OOC: sure, we could start a scene with him in! Like, meanwhile...lool)
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey: Heyyyyy! who are you dude? i'm Mikey and yo-- *throat gets grabbed* KUKKKKGGFFGKKKKK *drops unconcious with water slowly rising*
Pesterchum = sirJayden