trough the fire (this may seem like a vid but it isnt)

Started by HereAndThere, June 11, 2009, 06:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtuai-8nk8s&feature=related the song ROCKS i made it flame the hedgehogs new theme song (angry and enter)

blazerh44

HereAndThere

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 11, 2009, 08:39:03 AM
You made this?!?!? This is awesome!
umm no i didnt make it i just said that i will make this my FCs theme song cause hes name is flame  ::) u should had read it more closly and understand what i meant

HereAndThere

Quote from: Phoenix on June 13, 2009, 02:37:35 PM
I'm suprised that a mod posted this in the wrong section...
*coughmusiccough* this is music >.< this isnt actually a vid its showing one pic (AND THATS BEEN HAND DRAWEN!!! BUT NOT BY ME!!!) and its got the sonic song from SATBK  :P it isnt the wrong section u know  :P its art and music  :P

SuperSonic23

Through the Fire is in SATBK (Sonic and the Black Knight) and it's made by Crush 40!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

HereAndThere

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 14, 2009, 09:22:47 AM
Through the Fire is in SATBK (Sonic and the Black Knight) and it's made by Crush 40!
yah i know u found this and i made it flames theme song I DIDNT MAKE THIS!

jkid101094

lol I saw this exact same video on  YouTube a few months back. I can see you just grabbed the first *through the fire" vid you could find huh? ;D Maybe i'll post my fc team's theme..........

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.