Very important please read!

Started by Sonic360, April 18, 2010, 10:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on April 18, 2010, 12:38:31 PM
(Pushes Back on topic)

Dude, I promise. I'll find this guy.
I know who he is, I told him to make a chatango, he was going to hack us again today (mainly me) but I talked some sense into him, he's not gonna hack me again, we kinda became friends, but you never know when he might strike again.  I could give you his username.  But we wouldn't have trust then he would probably go on a hacking spree again.

Tanassy

RainbowBeautyRocks

Back then soniczoneforum wasnt as popular as it is now. so many ppl r jealous so now we just dont give the link to anyone, i think. the dude hasnt hacked me

rockout909

! O_ _O Almost gave it to my GF... she great at hackin, not gonna let her get recruited by the guy...

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on April 18, 2010, 10:57:39 AM
Btw Elija and Wind, I don't want any smart mouthed remarks from you 2 cuz I know you two will be the first to say something.
You forgot me.

EchidnaPower

I'm not worried. xstealthkingx upgraded the security on the Dash Forum. NO ONE gets in without his say so. >: D

I love Jesus! Do you?

RainbowBeautyRocks

but still they could maybe. a hacker.....y would they hack.....hmm.....jealous of the site? a memeber? the creator? hates sonic? video games?! think here ppl!

rockout909

Quote from: EchidnaPower on May 03, 2010, 12:37:15 AM
I'm not worried. xstealthkingx upgraded the security on the Dash Forum. NO ONE gets in without his say so. >: D

*Gets in* YAY! *banned* NOOOOOOO! /Offtopic and didnt happen

SonicPeRsOn123