Main Menu

Draw-a-form!

Started by ganonmanz, May 09, 2009, 03:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ganonmanz

I want to test my skills in drawing Sonic character's forms, but I don't know what to draw! That's where you guys come in: Give me a good, new, descriptive form for any Sonic character, and I'll try my best to draw it as you imagined it. If you like it, you can keep it, but if you want to post it elsewhere, please give credit. Here is an example of what I mean:

ChaosDazer

Quote from: ganonmanz on May 09, 2009, 03:08:09 AM
I want to test my skills in drawing Sonic character's forms, but I don't know what to draw! That's where you guys come in: Give me a good, new, descriptive form for any Sonic character, and I'll try my best to draw it as you imagined it. If you like it, you can keep it, but if you want to post it elsewhere, please give credit. Here is an example of what I mean:

THAT'S EPICAL

I don't have any idea, buh +1
witty sig caption

Design

Why don't you try drawing Sonic in his Dialga Form? That'd be epic.

Nice drawing of Shadow in his Sigma Form.

ganonmanz

Quote from: Simple Plan on May 09, 2009, 03:12:58 AM
Why don't you try drawing Sonic in his Dialga Form? That'd be epic.

Nice drawing of Shadow in his Sigma Form.
Thank you, but Dialga? Is it possible for you to PM me a frontshot of him, because I can't do it from a sideshot.

Design

Quote from: ganonmanz on May 09, 2009, 05:02:27 AM
Thank you, but Dialga? Is it possible for you to PM me a frontshot of him, because I can't do it from a sideshot.

You mean a picture of Dialga? :O You can type Dialga in google and it'll probably find some pictures of him.

ganonmanz

Quote from: Simple Plan on May 09, 2009, 05:51:41 AM
You mean a picture of Dialga? :O You can type Dialga in google and it'll probably find some pictures of him.
That's what I did, but they were all sideshots of him

Skyle369

Right now I'm working on a Super mystic Sonic sprite sheet and I'll post ome pics soon.

ganonmanz

NEW PIC!!!!!
Blaze in her Heatnix form. I'll give you a cookie if you can tell where this came from!

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

ganonmanz

sonicice

you know you should do tails as superman since they both fly and they're both cool i'll give you more info later
You can call me Chris unlike Sonic I don't chuckle.

ganonmanz

Quote from: sonicice on May 15, 2009, 10:40:39 AM
you know you should do tails as superman since they both fly and they're both cool i'll give you more info later
I'm gonna ignore your request for the sole purpose of what you've been doing to me for the past 3 weeks.

skyrus5150

What Was he doing to u for the past 3 weeks?

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

ganonmanz

Nobody has requested anything....so ~Topic Locked~