Main Menu

Egg Robo RP

Started by jkid101094, June 14, 2009, 09:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

You are a robot created by Egg Man to kill Sonic and friends. You may chose to serve eggman or turn against him.

I choose Metal Shadow 0.1

Name: Metal Shadow
Special Abilities: Chaos Control, Spear and Blast. Has a metal chao named X follow him around.
Bio: It one day woke up in Eggman's lair inside a glass chamber. After a while of serving eggman (and losing) he dicided there was no point and blew up Eggman's bigest ship. He now works only with a mechanical chao he created a will destroy anyone who stands in his way.
Sprite/Picture: (not needed but recomended) None

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

OOC:i may enter this dude

metal jeexx
abillitys:huge cannon in hes stomatch part and lots of guns!
bio:hes a robot build as a clone of my FC he wants to serve hes master till the end but the bad thing is that jeexx has almost blowed him up so eggman threw him out to the trash so now he wants to revenge on jeexx and eggman

jkid101094

MShadow woke up in Sunst Hill Zone. He and X had been recharging all day. "Come on Shadow!" said X pointing to thier destination. X wanted to see a real Chao Garden and this was the closest one. Upon arriveing at the Garden X noticed all the chao were gone. "Were'd they all go" she said. Suddenly a huge monster emerged from behind them. "Alright!" Cheered Metal Shadow. "Time for some action! RPG Style!"

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.