Main Menu

Leaving =[

Started by Tixxy, July 02, 2009, 03:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tixxy

Hey guys... I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be most likely leaving Soniczone. Has nothing to do with you guys at all.. Just that I'm starting to loose Sonic. Once my childhood hero, I feel that he is slipping away. John I hope the best of luck to you with the site. Everyone else keep on supporting Sonic. I may check back here and there, so leave me a message if you want to talk. Other than that....

Goodbye

~Tixxy

ShadowsOfSilver

NO TIXXY! Stay with us all of the way! We've had too many ppl leave, who were all pretty close to me. I dun wanna lose you too!

The Meph's back in da hawz

Tixxy

Sorry Shadow. I still love Sonic, but I just don't find him as fun anymore. He was the best idol a kid could have but. I'm 16... I have other things to worry about, and I don't think I could find the time to commit to the site.....

Super Empra

If you really want to leave then no one can stop you. Bye and have awesome life ;)

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

ShadowsOfSilver

Quote from: Tixxy on July 02, 2009, 03:48:02 AM
Sorry Shadow. I still love Sonic, but I just don't find him as fun anymore. He was the best idol a kid could have but. I'm 16... I have other things to worry about, and I don't think I could find the time to commit to the site.....

After you leave could we still stay in touch?

The Meph's back in da hawz

ChaosDazer

Pft, you don't have to like SOnic to be here.
witty sig caption

Gilly

Quote from: Tixxy on July 02, 2009, 03:48:02 AM
Quote from: Tixxy on July 02, 2009, 03:39:00 AM
Hey guys... I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be most likely leaving Soniczone. Has nothing to do with you guys at all.. Just that I'm starting to loose Sonic. Once my childhood hero, I feel that he is slipping away. John I hope the best of luck to you with the site. Everyone else keep on supporting Sonic. I may check back here and there, so leave me a message if you want to talk. Other than that....

Goodbye

~Tixxy

Just because you don't find Sonic as fun doesn't mean you need to be all dramatic and leave. you have no commitments to the site, dude just come here whenever you're bored or whatever. This forum has many other topics that don't relate to Sonic, anyway.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Tixxy on July 02, 2009, 03:39:00 AM

Goodbye

~Tixxy

Tixxy

Quote from: John Gillis on July 02, 2009, 04:55:37 AM
Just because you don't find Sonic as fun doesn't mean you need to be all dramatic and leave. you have no commitments to the site, dude just come here whenever you're bored or whatever. This forum has many other topics that don't relate to Sonic, anyway.

wasn't trying to be a drama queen there John =p. But... Yeah I mean I'll try to come on if I'm bored, but I just came back on today. After being absent for over 3-4months.

and yes Shadow we can stay in touch. If you ever wanna talk send an e-mail to [email protected] or add me on IM (Swilky81)

xaio

maaan... how come i SAW this coming??!!! i tried to keep in touch with him (sorta, just to see wat he was doin evvery now and then, seein if he was still doin hacking buisness, the usual) and then, one of my leaders in the SZ judicial branch leaves... just great!! maaan.... tixxy, don't forget, you'll alway be know as "THE EPIC ONE" .. (just to say)

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!