Register Your 3DS at Club Nintendo NOW!

Started by jkid101094, December 26, 2011, 05:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

For anyone who doesn't know, Club Nintendo is a Nintendo run site that lets you register Nintendo bought products for virtual coins. These coins can be exchanged for EXCLUSIVE content, such as notebooks, shirts, playing cards, games and yes, even a motherfucking GAME AND WATCH.

The reason I'm telling you this is because I care and because registering your 3DS and filling out the survey nets you 160 coins. Every 3DS game gives you 40 coins each. That's 200 right there which can get you a free Eshop game or any of the other cool stuff. Don't be lazy and miss out kiddies. jkid won't. =P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I've been using Club nintendo for two years now. If you have enough points at the end of their yearly cycle, you can get some cool free stuff. I've gotten a Mario pin set and a little statuette, as well as a Wii remote holder and a DS game holder.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 26, 2011, 06:05:33 PM
I've been using Club nintendo for two years now. If you have enough points at the end of their yearly cycle, you can get some cool free stuff. I've gotten a Mario pin set and a little statuette, as well as a Wii remote holder and a DS game holder.
I've been using it since last year. Got platinum and the little pins. I might hit platinum this year two because I need to build my 3DS library up. x3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

For anyone not a member already of this, do not forget since it is Club NINTENDO, Wii's and additional games and accessories can be registered to renew for points and rewards Jkid has shown. You can also take surveys on your favorite games for additional points and feed back too!

jkid101094

The selection of games has been updated and will swap out February first.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Sadly enough, the Australia & NZ Club Nintendo doesn't have stuff as cool as this. But I did get some pretty cool bookmarks and an awesome kirby pouch-thingy sent to me. Since it's free I reckon it's alright, still, I'm a bit jelly you guys get games c: