FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE LOWERING KARMA BECAUSE THEY DON'T READ THE RULES....

Started by Kirby, March 22, 2010, 08:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby

Stop.
Seriously. I'm not joking.
Just because you don't read the rules, doesn't mean you have right to do that.
It's called Karma Abusing. And if you are caught doing it, your karma right will be taken away.
Follow the rules.

NiGHTS

Was there a need for a second topic about this?

Oh and my advice: ignore them, they want to get a reaction by lowering your karma and that is what they are getting >.>

Super Sonic Boom

I don't get it anymore, we give members the rules, and we just ask them to follow them and everything will be fine...but somehow there's that group of poeple who always just 'plug thier ears' and ignore them!

SonicHazso

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on March 22, 2010, 09:23:30 AM
I don't get it anymore, we give members the rules, and we just ask them to follow them and everything will be fine...but somehow there's that group of poeple who always just 'plug thier ears' and ignore them!
Thats is the way of life.
There are two type's of people in this world.

Those that follow the Rule's.
And
Those that don't.

BUt I learned something ( Thanks to Watching " Dead Like Me" )
People that don't follow the rule's are more liked then the people that do follow the rules. ( with in good reason. )

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: SonicHazso on March 22, 2010, 09:30:08 AM
People that don't follow the rule's are more liked then the people that do follow the rules.

Doesn't mean it'll get them far here or in society, they'll just get banned if they continue it.

SonicHazso

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on March 22, 2010, 09:36:39 AM
Doesn't mean it'll get them far here or in society, they'll just get banned if they continue it.

True I also Learn that those that dont follow the rule's Last only about like 25 year's or so IRL.
And those that do last for 30+ year's.

I did a Post on this on another site. Funny how no one read it yet on there.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: SonicHazso on March 22, 2010, 09:40:03 AM
True I also Learn that those that dont follow the rule's Last only about like 25 year's or so IRL.
And those that do last for 30+ year's.

I did a Post on this on another site. Funny how no one read it yet on there.

Sadly that's how the world works now, it's a shame it's being this way now.

SonicHazso

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on March 22, 2010, 09:41:34 AM
Sadly that's how the world works now, it's a shame it's being this way now.
True so True. I think I'll write a book about it. Not sure yet. Maybe make a Video/youtube episode/moive on it.

Super Sonic Boom

OK, I think we get it now.
Read the rules & don't lower KARMA because you don't understand them & break them around other members!

~~~TOPIC LOCKED~~~