Rofl, so school started again today.

Started by Dracoslythe, August 25, 2009, 09:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Piece of cake.

Biology:
You just gotta show up pretty much.  And I'm one of the like...3 sophomores in that class.  xD  I feel so little.  ._.
But yeah.  My teacher said himself that he pretty much will give up our test questions and stuff like that, so we basically have to show up, and copy vocabulary once a week.

Band:
Same as always.  Play an instrument, learn scales.  rofl.
Totally made a fool of myself with the ice breaker today.  xD

Allied Health:
A little bit harder.  We have weekly current events assignments along with having to keep up with seventeen sections in a binder.  Notes by lecture, and we have notebook checks.  >.<

Civics:
Hardest, in my opinion.  We have to keep a binder with all of our notes, we have to keep track of our grades, AND we have to do 15 hours of community service as part of the class.  >.>
Rofl, and we're taking a citizenship test.  xD
Touchy subjects for the win.
The teacher had to go on for like 5 minutes about how we really REALLY need to respect each other, because we were going to be talking about some touchy subjects such as abortion and the likes.

Lunch is a bitch.
11:05 - 11:25.
Yes, we only get 25 minutes to get from our study hall class (right after second block, we have a 30 minute study hall), wait in line, eat, and find our way to our third period class (which mine is clear across the building.  I start at the front end of the building, then have to walk all the way to the cafeteria, then walk the whole OTHER end of the building.  >.<  It takes me 20 minutes just to get there and get in line.)

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 25, 2009, 09:06:57 AM
Piece of cake.

Biology:
You just gotta show up pretty much.  And I'm one of the like...3 sophomores in that class.  xD  I feel so little.  ._.
But yeah.  My teacher said himself that he pretty much will give up our test questions and stuff like that, so we basically have to show up, and copy vocabulary once a week.

Band:

Allied Health:
A little bit harder.  We have weekly current events assignments along with having to keep up with seventeen sections in a binder.  Notes by lecture, and we have notebook checks.  >.<

Civics:
Hardest, in my opinion.  We have to keep a binder with all of our notes, we have to keep track of our grades, AND we have to do 15 hours of community service as part of the class.  >.>
The teacher had to go on for like 5 minutes about how we really REALLY need to respect each other, because we were going to be talking about some touchy subjects such as abortion and the likes.

Lunch is a bitch.
Yes, we only get 25 minutes to get from our study hall class (right after second block, we have a 30 minute study hall), wait in line, eat, and find our way to our third period class (which mine is clear across the building.  I start at the front end of the building, then have to walk all the way to the cafeteria, then walk the whole OTHER end of the building.  >.<  It takes me 20 minutes just to get there and get in line.)
rolf sad lunch dont you think, im also going to school tomarrow, betches, i dont even know when my bus comes to my house, fuck.
how many periods do you have, i have 10 , one of them is a block period so that basicly makes..9, i dunno..

Elija2

Sounds like a fun day.

I don't start school until September twenty-something because of my trip. Woohoo, more vacation for me!

Reaver77

I don't start school till September 8th 8D

But I have registration tomorrow....will post my classes and stuff then
I know I have Career Center still so it'll be easy as crap
3 classes, then I'm hitching a ride with one of my best friends to Career Center, Then 2 hours of Career Center, and I'm done ;D

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: Elija2 on August 25, 2009, 09:12:34 AM
Sounds like a fun day.

I don't start school until September twenty-something because of my trip. Woohoo, more vacation for me!
boo you >:U

Light the Hedgehog

i just started school today. ._. it's pretty dang easy. i'm in 6th grade and all that good sh*t

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 25, 2009, 09:06:57 AM
Piece of cake.

Biology:

Band:

Allied Health:

Civics:

Lunch is a bitch.
lol

I only have like 6 periods
NO SIGNATURE

xaio

Quote from: Reaver77 on August 25, 2009, 09:30:49 AM
I don't start school till September 8th 8D

But I have registration tomorrow....will post my classes and stuff then
I know I have Career Center still so it'll be easy as crap
3 classes, then I'm hitching a ride with one of my best friends to Career Center, Then 2 hours of Career Center, and I'm done ;D
my friend goes back eighther on the same day as you, or on the 11th..or some other day..

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Light the Hedgehog

Quote from: xaio on August 25, 2009, 01:10:46 PM
my friend goes back eighther on the same day as you, or on the 11th..or some other day..
ROFL

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay