I need your honest views on these

Started by Hakudamashi, October 24, 2009, 06:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Gleech on October 29, 2009, 11:08:21 AM
the last one (The NON-furry doll maker one) I guess, but not the others
Quote from: ChaosShadow101 on October 29, 2009, 03:38:03 PM
None of them,except for the last one,look like recolors to me.
Quote from: SonicFan47 on October 29, 2009, 02:25:49 PM
Aside from the last one, they don't look like recolors to me.
Quote from: JetTheHawk on October 29, 2009, 01:13:33 PM
their not recolors, except terry.
do you know who I recolored to make Terry?I would've made him from scratch but I'm not good...at all drawing on da PC and no I don't have a tablet,so I recolored so that ppl can get a decent understanding of what he should look like.
Quote from: BladeSwipe.corp on October 30, 2009, 05:19:18 AM
do you even know what a recolor is!?
a recolor is a character that as the colors changed!
(they look cool :P)
I know,but this doof keeps tellin me they are
It was some YT vid I saw...whenever about some dude bitchin about recolored Sonic fan chars and all I typed in the comments was "At least mine aren't recolors  :D"
then whatshisface comes up to me with his attitude demanding me to prove it,so I showed him those pictures you see above
and he be tellin me that the blue guy(Nero) is Sonic in a suit the red fox(Charles) is Tails missing a tail and so on and so forth
so,I just wanna know,is he just retarded,or is there more to this recoloring thing that I should know about?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

SonicFan47

Quote from: Windlessusher on October 30, 2009, 10:03:03 PM
do you know who I recolored to make Terry?
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. I haven't seen anything with him for a long time...
Quote from: Windlessusher on October 30, 2009, 10:03:03 PMIt was some YT vid I saw...whenever about some dude bitchin about recolored Sonic fan chars and all I typed in the comments was "At least mine aren't recolors  :D"
then whatshisface comes up to me with his attitude demanding me to prove it,so I showed him those pictures you see above
and he be tellin me that the blue guy(Nero) is Sonic in a suit the red fox(Charles) is Tails missing a tail and so on and so forth
so,I just wanna know,is he just retarded,or is there more to this recoloring thing that I should know about?
I think I'm gonna have to go with the "He [is] just retarded" option.
That's my final answer. *waits to be struck down for obscure game show reference*
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P