ROM hacks

Started by sonicmaddave, September 03, 2008, 07:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panjr0809

i agree u can find basically anything on youtube.com

NeoMetalSonic

try Youtube it's like, the best for tutorials

Kristomaster

If you manage to hack it, it will surely be a cool game! I'm sure of that :)
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

EliteDrkLrd

Quote from: gfgffg on October 02, 2008, 04:51:53 PM
no offense guys but hacking is for losers  :-\
i agree with you on hacking multiplayer games. but hacking single player games (such as sonic adventure dx) is really fun.

my website banner that i made visit my website today: http://www.eliteshacks.webs.com/

silversonic12

Go to youtube there is answer for any problem!!! :) :) :)

Rulep

Goggle SMW Central. In there you'll find tutorials for everything about Lunar Magic.  PM me if you have any questions.  ;)
Rulep: do you ever fall in love with yourself
Captain Nook: for me, there could never be anyone else.
Captain Nook: I've spent hours looking in the mirror.

Dropletz

I don't usually talk about it, but I kinda make Pokemon Hack/Mods. Since it like, kinda impossible to actually hack a 4th gen Pokemon into something original like you can do with 3rd gen...I decided modding them would be awhole lot easier...it basically the same game, but with every pkmn available and harder trainers, harder gym leader, elite four/champion, harder rival....stuff in that nature.

What I did that's actually different than the straight-up game was changed the sprites (some custom-made, by yours truly, why others are rip from black/white; mostly the hoenn pokes) of the pokemon, added a few new dialogue here and there. I changed some of the pokemon movesets, changed some of their type; nothing to drastic. I also, slightly increased their base stats and gave some new special ablitlies! Oh, and you don't have to trade to make them evolve and crap.

Let's see, I already made a SoulSilver and Platinum. If anyone's interest I guess I could put a link up them...tho, I guess I should tell that they're patches...meaning you're gonna have to patch it a rom.

kac