Any Idea of How I Could Help Two Friends Out...?

Started by Dracoslythe, December 07, 2009, 04:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

They seem to hate each other's guts, although their having a kid.  >_>
He pulled the "oh, baby, I love you so much" shit on her, and she claims that even though he treats her like shit, she can't stay away.

He texted me a few minutes ago like all pissed at her  because she's taking the baby when it's born (he got her pregnant and she's 15).  She's wanting to take the baby AND get child support from him.  To be honest, neither of them are ready for a kid.  She's a hardcore "i cut myself all the time" emo/alcoholic, and kinda immature, and he's 18 (so he could get busted for having sex with a minor ) and a druggie/alcoholic, and doesn't have that well of an education OR a job.
>_>

NiGHTS

Quote from: Draco(mon) on December 07, 2009, 04:08:45 PM
He pulled the "oh, baby, I love you so much" shit on her, and she claims that even though he treats her like shit, she can't stay away.

He texted me a few minutes ago like all pissed at her  because she's taking the baby when it's born (he got her pregnant and she's 15).  She's wanting to take the baby AND get child support from him.  To be honest, neither of them are ready for a kid.  She's a hardcore "i cut myself all the time" emo/alcoholic, and kinda immature, and he's 18 (so he could get busted for having sex with a minor ) and a druggie/alcoholic, and doesn't have that well of an education OR a job.
>_>

I don't think theres really much you can do but try not to get to involved. It would be easy for the situation to go wrong and for you to get the blame.
The only thing they can do is try to get support from their families or maybe considering adoption. I know adoption is a pretty "grim" way to look at it, but if they can;t cope and care for the child wouldn't it be better if the child was with someone who could look after it? I mean it isn't the childs fault that they are in this mess.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Draco(mon) on December 07, 2009, 04:08:45 PM

>_>

You could hardly do anything about it their both messed up

sonicmaddave

I agree with them both above it's something that is best not to get involved in... I know a guy who is about a year older than me he is probably nearly 21 he has a 15 year old girfriend and he always brags on about them having sex and stuff and she wants a baby, real bad at her age. D:

Gleech

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 07, 2009, 10:46:04 PM
I agree with them both above it's something that is best not to get involved in... I know a guy who is about a year older than me he is probably nearly 21 he has a 15 year old girfriend and he always brags on about them having sex and stuff and she wants a baby, real bad at her age. D:
Thats... really sad. And not in the crying way O_o...
Quote from: NiGHTS on December 07, 2009, 08:50:24 PM
I don't think theres really much you can do but try not to get to involved. It would be easy for the situation to go wrong and for you to get the blame.
The only thing they can do is try to get support from their families or maybe considering adoption. I know adoption is a pretty "grim" way to look at it, but if they can;t cope and care for the child wouldn't it be better if the child was with someone who could look after it? I mean it isn't the childs fault that they are in this mess.
Honestly, for once, I agree with you. But they should try to look into getting help from their families first, then try adoption.

My 18 (Or is she 19 now..?) year old cousin had a baby when she was still in college (Or is still in college...), her parents just took care of him for her. The dad didnt really want to be a part of it, if I'm correct. I never see him >.>

Luckily my sisters wont be doing that any time soon, being Christians we wait until we're old enough to have a child. Jeannette, my oldest sister, is 20 and she's still dating this one guy, George, who's... 20, turning 21, I think. He's a nice guy, they met over a roleplaying website, found out both of them are christians, and eventually talked more and more until they came up with the idea of him coming over here, he did, we met... then we saw each other again in Denver Colorado, and we're suppose to be seeing each other again this christmas.

Tanya is 16 and would NEVER do that thing. She's the kick back and relax person, and can spot a creep from a mile away, and doesn't have a boyfriend. She's not really into having a boyfriend, either.

Me, I'm 12, what do you expect? I'm, me. No girlfriend, no adventures, no life, just a Mac, a printer, my hands, eyes, legs, body, head... and a whole lot of food.

Oh and can you text-slap the father (Your male friend) next time you text him? Tell him it was from me.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!