If you could choose what life you want, and restart from the beginning...

Started by shadowDOESrock, August 05, 2010, 05:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TobiTheGoodGirl

I'm happy with how I am and I know a seperate upbringing would change who I am but.... if I could change one thing I'd like to be an only child, in all honesty. I'd probably still want to have kids if I was an only child o3o

Tanassy

I'd simply be not so lazy.
I'd also like my hair to be proper black, rather than this brownish colour. xD

TailsLover2010

Well, i'd simply want to catch up with my  age with everybody, as a I started kindergarden when I was 4. And live in Sweden, as sweden is awesome.
-No advertising in signature, please.

supersonicfan1

I'd say that i'd wanna go back to kindergarden kindergarden u get to sleep in the classroom

Afro7hundr

sonicxxx

not that i hate my family , but i'd like to be without a family, without a future.
just have a car, some money and drive and drive. never stop.

TailsLover2010

Quote from: sonicxxx on November 04, 2010, 09:41:42 AM
not that i hate my family , but i'd like to be without a family, without a future.
just have a car, some money and drive and drive. never stop.
Sorry sir, your crazy.
-No advertising in signature, please.

kac

i would leave everything the same but reverse time 14 years and save my best friend from dieing

me300168

I'd just get a new life by getting out of this small country, be japanese, have friends...I'm already blonde and all these things, so for me they're not important. Oh, also boost up my humor and make me more friendly.

jman

Instead of me living in PA I' would rather live in Miami in a nice beach house with a cool accent

Who doesn't love Knuckles
1. He is cool
2. He is strong
3. He is brave

Prower 007

I'd love to live in Hong Kong, China, now that I think about it.