Wow, I think I might have found the perfect girl.

Started by Sonic360, March 31, 2010, 01:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

I know I like have most of my relationships with guys, but I think I might have found the perfect girl, she's nice she likes me for who I am, and she's my best friend.  Yes this is in real life, so what do you guys think, should I ask her out?

Barc

only if you have a chance or if you are sure because that hapened to me but when I knew her better she turned out to be a f*cknig and stupid superficial princess girl  :-\

but if it is like you say then you must be lucky :)

Skyle369

Quote from: Sonic360 on March 31, 2010, 01:21:22 PM
I know I like have most of my relationships with guys, but I think I might have found the perfect girl, she's nice she likes me for who I am, and she's my best friend.  Yes this is in real life, so what do you guys think, should I ask her out?

Dude, make your friendship longer. Don't just suddenly ask her out man...
But that's your choice dude, I don't want you to make the same mistake that I did...

Barc

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 31, 2010, 01:44:16 PM
Dude, make your friendship longer. Don't just suddenly ask her out man...
But that's your choice dude, I don't want you to make the same mistake that I did...
but of course that if it becomes a certain kind of friendship it will become imposible to go out becouse she will think you were to shy and that friendship was just to get a date( yeah, i did that -_-) but is your own risk and your decision

wazup

My advise is just wait a little, but don't get TOO clingy.  8)

Soul Blade

If you guys have been together for years then go for it. If just for like a couple weeks wait a little bit.

TheGameNinja

Ask her out in a subtle way. Just ask her to something with you that isn't really that special, something ordinary, and see how she reacts.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Sonic360 on March 31, 2010, 01:21:22 PM

If she feels the same way and forgives easily, and if she's hot, FUCK YES, DUDE, ASK HER OUT!!!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Sonic360

x3, I saw what you did, and yeah she is hot, and I guess I'll ask her out then.