I'm Really Destroyed Right Now.

Started by Kirby, February 01, 2010, 08:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby

So, today at school, People started spreading rumors that I was bi-sexual. I put a stop to it, but then I was Called a wuss for not admiting to it. Then, I was called a nerdy ballerina for liking Kirby. And what's worse is that I have an EXCRUCIATING headache. I swear, today was the worst day of my life.

Shadow26

Ioshyriku

EchidnaPower

Aw, dude, people are jerks. Want them to stop making fun of you? Challenge them to a game of Brawl, and pwn them as Kirby. xD

I love Jesus! Do you?

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on February 01, 2010, 08:46:57 AM
So, today at school, People started spreading rumors that I was bi-sexual. I put a stop to it, but then I was Called a wuss for not admiting to it. Then, I was called a nerdy ballerina for liking Kirby. And what's worse is that I have an EXCRUCIATING headache. I swear, today was the worst day of my life.

Worst day of your life?

Worse than 9/11 >:C?! Think before you speak...lawl jk

Just call them bisexual and tell them to go pee off.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

JetTheHawk

Oh dat sucks lol, I spread a lot of rumors....

I spread one of this fat girl being pregnant so everyone started calling her a slut xD...

....well forgot I said that
NO SIGNATURE

jkid101094

Wow, I really seem to have it good then... :o

Everyone likes me at school. I'm a pretty popular kid, especially since I don't talk, NOT A WORD, i'm not kidding. :D

Anyway, just tell them to STFU and ignore them. Kirby's all over any creative assignment I get so why should you be embaressed?

And yes, I know i'm horrible with advice. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

sonicmaddave

I am so sorry to hear that, that's terrible and nasty of them. I got called gay a lot, and people started spreading rumours that I have sex with my little brother which was such a cruel and evil thing to say. :'(