toon link roleplay

Started by darkyellowz, June 02, 2010, 12:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkyellowz

YES YES YES YES!!! IT IS TOON TOON LINKS!!! AND THEY ARE BACK WITH MORE COLOURS!! MAKE UP THE COLOUR YOU WANT TO BE AND ROLEPLAY!!! THATS RIGHT I STARTING THE CAMRA!!!!!

name: yellow link
items: boms n arrows
info: crazy and a badass around ppl
home: hyrule castle

Kirby

PROFILE CARD
Name:Green Link (Or, the Original Link)
Personality:Pretty friendly.
Appearance:
Usually wears clothes that resemble the Hero of time. A Green tunic and a Green Hat.
Weapons:
Ocarina of Time: Can be played to heal teammates, travel through time, and defeat foes.

Majora's Mask: Used to defeat foes fast.

Master Sword:This sword is the most powerful weapon in Hyrule and holds the key to stopping the horrible evil that wants to rule the vast seas and take over Hyrule. This sword, and the wielder behind it, are Hyrule's last hope.

The Wind Waker:A legendary wand that holds the divine power of the Gods. This legendary item was made to conduct melodies for the Gods and has now fallen into the hands of the new hero.

Skull Hammer:A heavy and powerful hammer crafted from dead bones and evil monsters. This hammer can be used in many ways, Link can slam down switches that he could not before, even with his body weight. Some enemies can only be defeated with the Skull Hammer.

darkyellowz

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on June 03, 2010, 12:12:48 AM
PROFILE CARD
Name:Green Link (Or, the Original Link)
Personality:Pretty friendly.
Appearance:
Usually wears clothes that resemble the Hero of time. A Green tunic and a Green Hat.
Weapons:
Ocarina of Time: Can be played to heal teammates, travel through time, and defeat foes.

Majora's Mask: Used to defeat foes fast.

Master Sword:This sword is the most powerful weapon in Hyrule and holds the key to stopping the horrible evil that wants to rule the vast seas and take over Hyrule. This sword, and the wielder behind it, are Hyrule's last hope.

The Wind Waker:A legendary wand that holds the divine power of the Gods. This legendary item was made to conduct melodies for the Gods and has now fallen into the hands of the new hero.

Skull Hammer:A heavy and powerful hammer crafted from dead bones and evil monsters. This hammer can be used in many ways, Link can slam down switches that he could not before, even with his body weight. Some enemies can only be defeated with the Skull Hammer.

okay you are in now once you respond we can roleplay!

Kirby

Okay.
First, The File Select.

darkyellowz

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on June 04, 2010, 12:11:19 AM
Okay.
First, The File Select.
THIS IS A ROLEPLAY! not a game so mabe i might start

yellow link:... *stares at a wall*

rockout909

- Is an ottorok (fail) - *Randomly walks around*

darkyellowz

Quote from: rockout909 on June 04, 2010, 03:49:16 PM
- Is an ottorok (fail) - *Randomly walks around*
yellow link: OTTOROK! *gets my sword out and chases it*

rockout909

Quote from: darkyellowz on June 04, 2010, 08:18:14 PM
yellow link: OTTOROK! *gets my sword out and chases it*

Ottorok: *turns around and fires a rock*

darkyellowz

Quote from: rockout909 on June 05, 2010, 08:09:01 AM
Ottorok: *turns around and fires a rock*
yellow link: *hugs the rock then throws it back*

rockout909

ottorok: -dodges it then runs-

darkyellowz

Quote from: rockout909 on June 05, 2010, 12:59:03 PM
ottorok: -dodges it then runs-
yellow link: *catches the ottorok and slashes it to peacices then throws it off a cliff*

rockout909

My response to that: YAY IM DEAD!